Chapter 7

Just to inform you guys if you haven't read my other JB fanfic its calls Benath Your Beautiful, you guys should go check it out :)

_________________________________

Thursday, June 28th, 2012

10:30am

Justin and I walked out of the hotel hand in hand and got into the truck together. I sat next to the door on the opposite side with Justin on my left. We still held hands, because we didn’t want anybody who was in the car to see us not holding hands, or take pictures or videos or what not where we wouldn’t be holding hands. We sat talking for a little bit before the driver turned around at a red light and began asking us questions. I realized then, that we hadn’t planned out anything at all before we left the hotel.

“So where are we headed to then?” the driver asked.

“Um, where do you want to go?” Justin asked me.

“Anywhere exciting and fun.”

Everyone was throwing out random ideas but we both just brushed a lot of them off. Justin looked lost in his thoughts as he leaned forward and rested one elbow on his knee. Just as I was about to laugh at him, he jumped up and whispered something into the drivers ear. I couldn’t hear it along with everyone else who was talking, so we had no idea where we were headed. I just sat along for the ride and wrapped my arm around Justin’s; leaning against him for support.

“You two are such a cute couple.” One of the guards said.

“Uh, thanks.” I said quietly.

I didn’t want to just blurt out and say that we weren’t dating, even though they already knew that we weren’t, but still. I just waited and waited. I couldn’t see out of the windows right when we arrived, because they were tinted really dark and someone was sitting right in front of me so I couldn’t see out of the windshield. I was scared, because I knew that Justin had a smirk on his face the whole ride there. When the doors opened, I squeezed Justin’s arm and dropped my jaw as he helped me out.

“Justin, seriously?!” I yelled as we slowly walked forward, body guards crowding us.

Justin swung our hands back and forth as we walked forward; he didn’t say anything, just smiled and laughed like it was okay. The only thing he didn’t know was that I was terrified of roller coasters, and he brought me to Six Flags.

We got up to the ticket booth and I was practically shaking. I was only scared of the huge roller coasters, not the smaller ones. I could ride the smaller ones all day, but no to the large ones. I wasn’t exactly sure why I was, it was just that I was. I never thought that they’d break down; I just didn’t like them at all.

“Justin I’m terrified of roller coasters. This was a bad idea.” I said as the girl around my age put the bracelet around my wrist.

“You won’t be by the end of the day, babe. Don’t worry, I’ll help you with your fear.” He smiled.

I squeezed his hand and the girl smiled at us. She looked like she was freaking out inside, trying to hide it on the outside. It was quite funny actually; it was so weird how girls acted around him. It was like he did something to make them like that.

We walked into the park and started walking around. Everyone in our little/big posse got bracelets so it looked like we were all going on rides together. I was scared, so scared, that I was shaking. Literally shaking; my whole freaking body.

“Let’s go on that one!” Justin yelled as he pointed to one of the biggest, scariest rides I’d ever seen.

“How about one like that?” I asked as I pointed at a more subtle, kid ride.