Chapter 4

Wednesday, June 27th, 2012

8:40am

"MOM! Let's go!" I yelled as I slipped on my shoes.

I just wore a casual outfit http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_nice/set?id=87317394 to top off the day. I wasn't going to go overboard, but I wanted to look nice for my first recording session.

She ran out of the bathroom and we left right after she put her shoes on. I did little voice lessons in the car, just to warm up. My mom just smiled at me and continued driving. We arrived just 5 minutes before nine. I rushed upstairs alone and into the studio where Scooter and a few other new people were waiting for Justin and I. The clock just hit 9:01 when Justin ran through the door. He toppled over on top of me. It seemed that every time I was here, I fell over because of someone. I pushed Justin off of me and he helped me up. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch. He sat next to me and put his arm around me which was really uncomfortable. I hit his arm but he wouldn't move.

"Okay, let's get started right away. (YN), you'll record a few songs for us and Justin just chill." Scooter explained.

I went to stand up, only for Justin to put his hands on my hips and pull me back on his lap. He laughed as he wrapped his arms around me as I sat on his lap. I tried getting out of his arms, but he wouldn't let me go.

"Good luck baby." He smirked while he kissed my cheek.

I stood up and wiped off my face with the back of my hand while giving him a look of disgust. I groaned and walked into the other room. At least I was partly away from Justin. I stood in front of the stool and put the headphones on. I looked through the glass to see Scooter getting all set up while Justin leaned forward to listen, his elbows resting on his knees. I took a deep breath and waited for them to get the music for the song. Once they did, I closed my eyes and bobbed my head to the beat.

"You shout it out, but I can't hear a word you say. I'm talking loud, not saying much..."

I continued to sing and when I opened my eyes, everyone was sitting without expression. I assumed that they were just amazed by my voice. I continued to sing the lyrics that I correctly read off of the sheet in front of me.

"I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose... Fire away, fire away. Ricochet, you take your aim... Fire away, fire away. You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium... You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium..."

I finished up the song with a strong range. I felt proud as I took off of the headphones and smiled at everyone. They all clapped and stood as I walked out of the studio into the room. Scooter had a huge smile on his face along with Justin. I pretended to curtesy right before I hugged Scooter.

"You are literally amazing. I can barely wrap my mind around it." He said.

I thanked him then turned to Justin. He had a smile on his face and before I knew it, he wrapped his arms around me. I wriggled around, unwilling to hug him back. I begged him to let me go, but he refused as he rocked us back and forth. When I finally got out of his hold, I fixed my shirt and turned to Scooter.

"Do you wanna record more?" I asked.

"Actually, not today. We want to hear more of your own songs... So do you think you can write one or two?"

I looked at him like he was crazy. Me? Write my own songs? Uh, maybe not. They would turn out like crap, I mean I barely passed English. I'm surprised that I even passed English...

"Don't you buy them from people then I sing them?" I asked dumbly.

"Yeah, but something has to come from you. That's what the fans like, original lyrics."