Chapter 8

Friday, June 29th, 2012

7:00am

I woke up and squinted my eyes open. I glanced in front of me at the other bed, which was empty. Oh no, I didn’t. I pulled the blanket back halfway to see Justin’s arm around my waist. Great, I let him sleep in the same bed as me last night.  Had no idea why, but I could remember it somewhat. I was drowsy and my decisions were unclear, he shouldn’t have taken advantage of me! I guess it was still my fault. Oh well.

I slowly and gently moved his arm and placed it on the bed as I stood up. I looked at him peacefully sleeping without a shirt on. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom before grabbing my phone to call Scooter. The phone rang a few times before he finally answered.

“Scooter here.” He said.

“Yeah, hey, what’s going on for today?” I said quietly.

“Well someone’s up bright and early feeling better then yesterday!” he laughed, “But you have a few days off. You won’t be in the studio until Monday or Tuesday kiddo!”

“Oh, so I can go home to visit?”

“Go for it! We might be meeting in LA next time I see you though because we have some award shows next month. Oh and rehearsals start at the end of July.”

“Okay cool. Guess what? I got some writing done! I think I have a full song actually.”

“That’s amazing! We need a new single for you to sing at the concert, but enough of that! Have a great weekend, oh and stay with JB, or at least try.”

Before I could speak once more, he hung up the phone. I just kinda shrugged and sat down on the other bed that Justin wasn’t in. I had no idea what Justin and I could do together! I mean I didn’t want to hang out with his friends and I didn’t think he wanted to go back to Minnesota to visit with me. Maybe, I mean you never know with that boy.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth all before Justin got up. When he did, he did the same without even saying one word to me, must be tired I thought.. I waited for him to come back in the room as I sat on my phone quietly and went through my Instagram feed. I almost screamed as I came across a picture of me sleeping with my notebook and a pencil next to me. The caption: Long day, huh? I rolled my eyes and groaned. Justin would do that to me. And he even had to tag me!? Sometimes that boy just got on my last nerves. He came in and sat down across from me in the office chair and spun around.

“So what’s up? It’s only 8:00am, what time do we have to be at the studio?”

“Actually, we don’t. We’re free until Tuesday or Monday or something! But we have to stay together, any ideas?” I asked.

“Well I just saw my family a few days ago. Do you wanna go visit yours?”

“Really? You’d wanna come with to Minnesota? It’s not that interesting…”

“Better than this hotel!”

I laughed and stood up. I guess it was time to start packing. We both stood around and shoved our clothes in our bags. I guess we had one thing in common; we both packed a lot and we both didn’t fold our clothes. I just laughed at him and zipped up my bag.

When we checked out in the lobby, we waited for our car to drive us to the airport. I’d never been in a private jet before, but now was the time. Justin had to have one because well; he is Justin Bieber. We let them take our bags and we walked out to the jet. Justin and I held hands and when we got to the stairs, Justin made me turn around and take pictures with him. I just made a bunch of silly faces. I just wanted to get on the plane and go home! When we got in the plane and up in the air, I decided to look around. This small plane was huge on the inside. It had everything, and the seats were really nice. I just sat down and played on my phone while Justin messed around. It was only us, but obviously that’d be different once his tour started. Everyone who worked for him had the next month off; well until the end of July when rehearsals began.