Chapter 11

Wednesday, July 22nd 2012

5:00pm

“Here you go honey; this will look amazing on you for tonight.” Pattie said.

She handed me an outfit that I was going to maybe buy to where to the Teen Choice Awards tonight. I was excited to be going; it was very first award show and I was nominated for Best New Artist. I probably wouldn’t win, but I still felt special to just be nominated. Justin was also nominated for a lot of things. I won’t even name them all because there was way too many. I was proud of him, for getting so far and achieving so many things lately. I actually like him a little more than yesterday. I felt like I was falling for him, and for once I felt like a guy liked me back.

“Did you get the jumper on?” Pattie yelled from the other side of the door of the dressing room.

I walked out and twirled around. She dropped her jaw and smiled politely. I could tell that she definitely like the outfit.

“How do I look?” I asked with a smile as I made a pose.

“You look amazing, Justin will love it.”

I smiled and went back and changed. Yup, this was the jumper that I was getting. After I changed, Pattie and I went back and shopped for accessories. After finding everything, we headed back home. For this award show, I had to walk by myself on the red carpet. I was kind of scared, but I knew that Justin would be somewhere near me or something.

After we got home, we sat around and Pattie helped me get ready. Justin just watched because he was already ready to go. He was wearing a camouflage shirt with white pants and a pair of sunglasses. I rolled my eyes at him and let Pattie continued to curl my hair. When she finished, we moved on to my make-up. Good thing that Pattie was close to a professional, because I would rather have her do it. When she finished my makeup, I changed into my jumper and stared at myself in awe in the mirror. My outfit http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_11_teen/set?id=88915354 was complete, and I looked good.

“Wow, I look amazing. Thank you so much Pattie!” I said.

“Anytime, really, but I have to go now, my flight leaves tonight.”

“Oh you’re leaving?” I asked.

“Yeah, I have to get some business done.”

I made a pouty face before hugging her. She left the bathroom and Justin walked in and stared at me. I turned on my heel and smiled at him. His jaw dropped and it looked like he was going to drool, I had to laugh at him.

“Stop staring. It makes me uncomfortable.”

I brushed past him and headed downstairs. He followed close behind me, bugging me with questions like always. I put my heels on at the door and we walked outside together. He just wouldn’t leave me alone! I wanted to turn around and strangle him as we got into the car. Just as I thought I was starting to like him, he did this.

“Listen, you’re annoying.” I flat out said.

He laughed and put his arms around me, hugging me tight. I pushed him off and fixed my hair. He was so obnoxious sometimes, but it was cute. Every annoying thing he did, I secretly liked.

When we arrived at the award show, I stepped out first and lights flashed everywhere. Everyone called my name out as I was led by a few guards and a few of my co-managers down the red carpet. I kept a smile on my face as I tried my best not to fall over in my heels. I posed for the pictures and even stopped for a few interviews.

“So (YN), you’re nominated for best new artist; how does that feel?” the interviewer asked.

“It’s amazing honestly. I can’t believe that I’m even nominated, I mean I just began my career not even a month ago.”