7 | to

"Morning son," His dad said coming through the front door. He sat on the couch watching Dexter until his eyes watered. He didn't mind that his dad was just now coming home. In fact, he couldn't wait until Margret served breakfast.

His dad held a flyer in his hand. "What's that?",He asked his father tentatively. They usually didn't have much conversation. "Missing dog." His dad shrugged and took off his jacket.

"Breakfast!", Margret screamed from the kitchen. His dad patted his shoulder roughly,"Coming, boy?" He furrowed his eyebrows but walked into the kitchen anyways.

Margret had gotten rid of the fifth chair.

"What the hell is this? Where is my son's chair?",Questioned his dad. "That old thing? I threw it out. I didn't realize anybody used it." She scoffed down to him, taunting him in a way.

"It's fine dad. Margret, could you make me a corn dog in the oven please?" She served eggs and hams to her daughter and scoffed once again, "You have two arms and two legs do it yourself."

"But, it's too high."

"Margret, make the boy a damn corn dog in the oven. It's the least you could do since you threw away his chair."

She scoffed (for the third fucking time) and got the frozen corn dogs out of the freezer. He smiled as he sat in her chair to wait for it. He watched as she opened the oven. He watched as she screamed bloody murder. How she started sneezing from the seared dog hair. How she looked down into his obsidian eyes and just knew it was him.

He frowned (before he accidently smiled) and spoke as he took ham off of the dish at the center of the table.

"Guess I won't be eating that corn dog after all."