Green Eyes

The room was dark I felt like a monster that lives in the darkness for a living. I grab the remote that was sitting next to me.

"What was I going to watch anime or real human TV ugh I have no idea this freaking sucks" I talked into the air.

As I was leaning for the remote I fell and bashed by head against the table. I saw run blood down my forehead. Though I didn't get something to put on it. but not getting something for my wound I placed my hand on my head to let the wound heal. My dad told me when I was very little that if you cover any wound it will heal very fast. My mother always told me that was not true.  With all this happening my friends Came out to check on me.

"Sawn, Armin I'm doing okay" I blurted into the air because I Knew that They were coming into the room when they heard the loud noise. "hey we gotta make sure that you are not in any danger" Sawn exclaimed .

Shawn Had long blue hair that would make anyone Jealous. I never seen him dye it which confused me a little but it was okay.  It was a long, which he always placed in a ponytail. If he did not place it in a ponytail it would be so long. Even though he was he was very muscular even though he did not do a thing all. He was very tall and made me feel like a short ass. The only thing that he was that he made sure nothing ever happen to me. He was older than me so it seem like he was a older brother to me.

Armin was the Same age as Sawn but he was tall but with a large build that could crush you with his glare. he had a ponytail with a blood red beard to go with it. He was very quiet unless someone was trying to mess with me or too mess with me. When the were not guarding me they visited a place every single day. They been doing as I knew them.

"Hey guys where do you go everyday when you leave?" I asked Armin and Sawn. They both looked at me with a shocked looks. It was like I asked if they die or something. "hey we care about you but that is not something rather talk about." Armin said with a serious tone.

To lighten the mood I blurted "I WANT FLY THENNN!!! "When I said I Placed my arms like I was going to fly like a plane. "You can't fly because your name is Sky "Sawn said with a laugh. My name is Sky Black and my life sucked until I met Sawn and Armin. Even though it could not have sucked because of my father. I pouted because he told me no but I got over it. I had to learn on how to be on my own. Being by myself since I was ten caused me to grow up fast.  My Parents are both gone. My father died of alcohol poisoning and my mother passed away in an accident. Then one night caused my loneness was saved and I met them. 

I was all alone but I met Sawn and Armin and they helped me. "when did I meet you guys?" I asked for no reason.

They were lost for words. "why do you ask that? "Sawn asked back.

"Just because" I said back.

"I think you were in second to last year of high school and your done with college now."

"Ughh I am an old lady thennnnnnn!!" I blurted but Sawn and Armin just laughed at me.

"Then I guess we are ancient then." Armin said with a laugh in his voice.

After we talked Sawn asked me if I was gonna watch tv still. Then I remember that before I bashed my head thatI was going to watch Anime on the TV. When looking for anime I found an anime called Hakuouki. The showed was based on a video game which the type of game it was a Otome. If I am correct a ototme me was a Japanese dating Sim. The show was very good and have a lot of cute anime guys. There was one guy that was real cold but had a sense of humor. His name Okita. Souji Okita he was a Samurai of the Shinsengumi. As I watched the show his health went down hill. Though he was dying he still keep his promise to protect. My eyes started to fill with tears. His death made so sad and the tears came and I couldn't hold them back. Then Sawn came into the Room because he heard me crying. "what is wrong. are you hurt?" He asked me in a worried tone. I then I told him the reason for crying. He didn't look happy but I tired to ask but nothing.