Pain

"Chi..Chizu-!" Jen said. But I cover his mouth before he said it because Sky might be still awake. "Hey Je-" I tried to say but Okita said "Stop calling by that name like for real shiranui and you better tell me what the hell is going like why am I here." I saw the seriousness in his voice as Okita's eyes were just green slits and looked like he would have killed me on the spot.

"Kazama" I said then Okita look became more surious as grittes his teeth.

Then he said "that fucking devil that kept trying to take her?"

I nodded in agreement with him "He place a dark curse on all of us and torture her the most of all."

Okita look at me with eyes that intend to kill me "what kind of curse?"

His green slits of eyes looked at me again but with hate for Kazama. "Have you heard of a game genre called otome from this era?" Okita nodded in agreement of knowing it.  "Well she has lived through many stories involving the shinsengumi and falling in love with each and one of the shinsengumi."

"I wish I would know why Kazama wanted to place this type of curse but he did" I said too Okita.

Okita looked like he wanted to kill something but he knew that this era was not of killing and then asked why they were there and not just leave her alone.

"She was reborn in this era not knowing anything and Kazama wanted it that way and for us I think he wanted to hurt us too because we can not end it only her. The night we met for the first changed it all" I said knowing that I can not stop her pain or at least for the time being.

Then Sky started to mutter in her sleep saying "Oki..Okita…fighttt....hayahhhh" when she muttered his name the sword that we woke up Okita with appeared in her arms. When that happened I started to panic because this was not the first time to happen. I jumped to make sure that she was okay.

"Okay the blade is in the scabber geez you give me the most heart attack when you sleep well sky." I said to myself as I patted her head.

"What the hell is that my sword why did it appear ?" I made sure that the blade was not gonna come before I answer him.

"That is part of the curse when she is in a moment of danger they just appear or when she is sleeping" Okita looked worried as he saw her cuddling a sword.

"Hey I see that you are worried but she is safe this is not the first time and there has been time far worse."

He looked at me with the same worried face because of the blade "what has happened before in her sleep?"

The question that I knew he was going to ask but I was scared that I was going to sound like a creep. I sighed then said "there has been times where this happened but the blade and spear have not been in the scabber so every night I have to watch over her." When I noticed that she was not in trouble I sat next Okita again."There was one night she summoned one of the swords but it did not have a scarbed she woke up with blood everywhere.

"Geez this curse is so fucking confusing but I hope we can help her. Also does she not remember me or anything about the Shinshigemi?" He asked me.

Then I had to explain how that had lost all of her memory and I did not know if they would come back to her. It scared me that if they did not come back that Kazama would do something to her. She was like a little sister or something along those lines.

"If I am correct she able to use all of the weapons that you guys had. It is like that she has yours guys spirits in her. That is why we are up because are spirits with her in the weapons. Also after we wake up she still has access to the weapons too as you just saw her summon your sword." I told him in a long speech.