Missing

I could not move my body at all. I tired to move as hard as I could but nothing. What the hell did that asshole put inside my body. "I feel so fucking unless right now dammit!" I yelled into the air because I could not protect her. My body was numb that I felt like a stone. "If I was only fast enough to save her but I was slow and weak, she also saw me cry again." The second that I get free prison of a body I will kill him just like she asked me too. The thought of killing him brought back memories of the past when killing was all I did nothing else until I met her. I would have taken anyone down in path that would harm her but now I am just a rock a unless rock.

The time that she was taken felt like hours but it was only a half-hour. The room was still dark. My mind drifted into nothingness. I felt so weak. I wish I was killed instead of her being taken. Back then when we lived in Edo she was so carefree. I remember the time she was so worried about me when my hair was wet. She treated me like a child but I liked it. He smile warmed the room.

"Now she is gone, please survive Chizuru" I told myself.

I heard footsteps coming my way. They were coming closer to my room I was still on the floor unable to move. I saw a man with a slender frame. He had long hair. It was too dark to tell that very second till he spoke. "Hey where the hell is she at!?" It was Sawn at the door. I saw a shocked look on his face when he noticed I couldn't move. Sawn bent down to me to see if I could feel anything at all but nothing.

"Dammit he is getting smarter!" Sawn yelled at himself.

Sawn punched the floor in his anger. I had a guess who it was based on his anger. "Is it Jake?" I asked in my pathetic state I was in at the time.

"So when he came in here could you not move at all Okita?" Sawn asked with a sad look on his face. I told him yes and that she must be scared out of her mind right now. 

"We are gonna get you some help from a special doctor." He told me. Then I asked what do you mean a special doctor Shiranui?" As I asked that question Sawn slowly got up from the floor. Then he said in a sad cold tone "it is a doctor for Devils like me and her." I was shocked because there was a doctor for devils in this country or even a doctor for that matter.

"The doctor has helped me more that anyone else and he helped Chizuru too on the night that she was taken too." Sawn as he cletched his fists because he felt the same pain as me not being able to stop him from taking her. "We will get her back but I want you able to move before we go" He said as he dialed a number on his phone and walked out of the room.

After a few minutes Sawn walked back into the room and told me that the doctor will be here any minute. Five minutes later a husky man came through the door. The man was wearing rounds glasses with a top hat that made me nervous because he look like he was gonna kill me or from some horror movie.

"Blah I am gonna die aren't I?" I glared at Sawn with a funny face to show that I was joking to lighten the mood.

The doctor came and asked me a lot of questions. It felt so long because of how many he was asking.

"Are you a devil or a fake devil gotta make sure?" The doctor asked me. I was shocked at the question because before all this I was a fake devil or a fury is what he called them. "I do not think because if I was a fake wouldn't have I try to drink blood then." The doctor chuckled a tiny bit "I guess your a normal person then and this will only hurt a tiny bit then" he said as he put a needle into my arm.

There was about no pain at all when he gave me the medicine. Then Sawn asked the doctor "Will he able to move soon doc we kinda have something very important to take care off?" The doctor nodded his head.

"Hey can you be on call me for the night also doc?" Sawn asked. The doctor then said "is it for that missy that you care about again Sawn?" Sawn nodded his head then turned around. "Okay I will stay on call for just you but make sure that neither get killed before finding her okay." The doctor said as he disappeared.

After a few my body started to feel again. I got up slowly just to make sure that I did not collapse to my body being slightly numb still. After I stood up my body felt completely normal.

"Hey do you know where the hell did he took too?" I asked Sawn because he delt with this creep before.

"Ya but I feel like he got some of his asshats friends to help him because when I saved her last time he told me that his numbers will grow. So we must be careful." Sawn told me as he stared at the ceiling.

"Well lets do this and get the girl we care about" I told him as I grabbed mu swords which in the cloth still. Sawn also grabbed his guns because he got a newer gun compared to his revolver. "Time to save and kill!" We both said together.