Scars

We finally had gotten back to my place. It was almost morning so no one should which we be good. I think if anyone normal saw the way that we look would call the cops saying that they see two crazy people with blood all over them. "Geez you are sleepy head aren't you, come on lets get you cleaned up." I got out of the car with Chizuru still in my arms. When I looked back I noticed that Shinauri was still in the car. "Hey what is going on? Are you not coming?" I asked him. He sighed and told me that he has to do a couple of things like go back to his house to grab somethings and get some more ammo for his gun. "Okay be careful because I don't want to tell her that you die or something" I said as I unlocked the door of the apartment. By the time that the door was opened he was already gone.

When I shut the door it slammed waking her up. Her eyes opened slightly exposing her brown pools of eyes. "I'm sorry did I wake you my little princess" I said with a chuckle. She cuddled up closer to me and started to pout and then begun to growl like a feral cat on the street. Confused on what I did I just stretched my head and gave a confused smile. "You called me a princess grrr I will destroy you mawhahaha" she said.
She was still trying to be a goofball even though she has been through so much. "Okay I won't call you that anymore but can you move at all?" I asked her to see if she can move at all. She nodded her head and said that she can only move a tiny bit.

"Well I guess I need to help you clean off then and don't worry about me being weird or anything." I said to her as I picked her up and started to walk towards the bathroom. "WHATTTTT WASH ME!!! Okay I'll hurt you if you do anything funny." I laughed at her because she was acting tough. "How much can you move?" She looked at me when I asked and told me that she move a little bit more than before much not much. I started the bath to make sure that the bath was not hot. The only good about my place was that the bath was super big making everywhere else in the apartment tiny. "Hey I'm sorry that I don't have anything girly to wash with you are the first girl that has been here ever." I said to her but she told me that it was fine.

 "Hey I can take everything off but I can't get my shirt" she said as she was taking off her clothes slowly. When I saw that she was taking her clothes off it made me blush. I never saw a girl take her clothes off in front of me. I felt like an idiot because how was I gonna help her clean off, I'm still a guy ugh but I will overcome this. I walk to her and help her take her shirt off. Then after that I helped her into the tub. The blood started to come off the second she enter the tub. She didn't face me when she washed herself off.

When she was turned I noticed that she had scars all over her back. "What is with all these scars Chizuru?" She remained silent when I asked that. I guess the answer to that question was a bad memory for her. I never saw her this silent since the day that we met again. 

As she remain silent she wash the front of her body making her body blood free. She still had blood in her hair though so I asked her "do you want to smell like pine or another lame forest smell?" She laughed from what I asked which was what I was trying to do to get her mind off of the scars. "Another lame forest" she said with a giggle. After she said that I place the shampoo in her hair. The blood started to run down her blood until it was all out of her hair. "hey can you unplug the and I will get something for you to wear until Sawn comes back." I told her as she unplugged the tub.

 Then I left the room into my room to see what I can let her use until he got back from their place. I opened the closet door and looked to see what would be good for her. I kept looking and looking "Geez she is so tiny all these will not work." I said to myself as I closed the closet door. when I turned around I noticed that my bathrobe will work if I fixed to fit her better. It was a green robe with a yellow sash to hold it together.

I grabbed it off the door and came back into the bathroom. When I went back into the bathroom she got out of the tub. When I saw that she was out of the tub I threw the robe at her. "put this on and I will fix it so it fit better" I said as I rushed out of there because I was blushing.  After waiting for a couple of Mintues for her to get out. Which that was good becuase it gave me time to cool off.  She then came out of the bathroom. The funny thing is that when she came out I could tell she was super tiny compared to me so the robe was super baggy. I knew that would be the case because of our size differences. She glared at me but she tired to look angry but insted she was adorable. With her trying to be angry I lost it and started to laugh. "grrrr Okita I am going to fight you if you keep laughing at me." She growled at me. After my laughing fit I walked up to her and fix the robe so that it was a better fit. "A perfect fit now but this will be only untill Sawn brings a set of clothes." I told her as I sat on the couch. The second that I sat on the couch I realized that I need a wash too because it has been a day or two since I took a shower. I got back up and guided her into my bedroom. I told her that I needed a shower before we did anything but she could sleep. She agree to my offer but I told her that if anything happen to scream or yell so I could come help. After a couple of mintues she layed down and made it sure that she was comfy. Then after that she was passed out. Once I noticed that she was good I jumped into the shower. "This is goina to be a fun jounry" I said to myself as the shower water started to warm up.