10 - I Love You

Park Hae Min -POV

I woke up by the ray of light coming from the window that struck directly to my eyes. The sun was up. A sudden move will wake up this beautiful woman lying on my chest with her arm wrapped around my waist. The woman that I've been waiting for is finally in my arms. As I reminisced the love we shared that night, she looked up to me and said.

"Good morning." Then she reached for my lips and took a quick kiss.

"Good morning! How was your sleep?" I asked.

"I think I slept like a baby." She said and smiled.

I saw something in her eyes when she smiled at me. I was mesmerized by her smile. I was aroused by the way she looked at me. I want to linger more with her. I felt an urge of desire and a burning sensation inside me. I found myself wanting more of her not only her love but also her body. I wanted everything of her.

I softly kissed her lips and pulled her closer to me. I can feel every shivers on our bodies. I ran my tongue along her lower lip and slid it inside her mouth. She kissed me back the same way as she rolled on top of me. I groaned as she slowly entered mine to hers and straddled. We looked deep into each other's eyes as she slowly grinds her body against mine. I can feel her deep inside me. As she sways back and forth, I could feel the intense friction between our bodies. I hold on to her waist to feel the rhythm of her body. I pulled myself up to kiss her as I caressed her breasts. She leaned forward as I kissed her way down to her chest as she continued to sway her body. I can hear her moan as I reached out to play her nipples with my tongue. I run my hands on her back and felt her pleasure the same as mine. I pulled her closer to me as I lift her hips. I slowly laid her on her back. With her legs on my shoulder, I took over and steered the action. We moaned at each other's ears  as I penetrated myself deep inside her. I felt our sexual satisfaction as I go deeper. Both our love and lust collided in our bodies.

After the intimate love we shared, we cuddled for a while as our lips are still locked with each other. I don't want to let her go in my arms. I want to stay like this forever.

She removed her lips from the grip of my lips and said.

"I think we should go back."

"Can't we just stay like this forever." I said as I pout my lips and dropped a kiss on her soft lips.

"Now that we found each other, we have more time to spend together. But for now, we have to go back so you can rest. You have work tomorrow, remember." She said as she pulled herself out of the bed and dragged me with her to the shower.

—————————————————————————

We held each other's hands as we head back to the city. We finally expressed our love for each other. The words that was kept for a very long time were finally said.

"I love you." I said as I held a tight grip on her hand.

She smiled and replied.

"I love you too."

After a couple of hours of traveling, we arrived at the city before noon. As we both entered the cafe, Rae Joon and Suzy were surprised to see us together in spite of what happened the other day. They gazed at each other.

"Where were you? You left alone yesterday. Why are you together?" Rae Joon asked curiously.

"Oh my! Don't tell me you spend the night together?" Suzy also asked curiously.

"Hey! There you go again. It's not what you think. We just went for a drive. Right?" She said and glared at me.

"Yeah! Just a drive." I said as I smirked.

"Hmmm. Are you sure it's just a drive. It's kinda sound like a very long drive to me. You know what I mean." Rae Joon teasingly said.

"I'm starving! How about you? What do you want?" She asked me as we ignored the teasing of Rae Joon.

"I'm starving too. I can have the same as yours." I said as I smiled at her and took a sit beside Rae Joon.

Rae Joon and Suzy looked at each other.

"Wow! You're so cute together." Suzy said grinning.

I spent the rest of the day with them. It was already passed 9pm when I got home. I was welcomed by an angry voice coming from the living room. I was surprised to see my mother still awake waiting for me.

"Where were you?" She asked.

"You didn't came home last night. You're out the whole day. You're not even answering your phone. We were worried sick!" She continued angrily.

"I'm tired Mom. Can we just talk tomorrow." I said restlessly.

"No! You cannot keep avoiding the topic of you getting married to Eun Hee." She said.

"Mom, we already talked about this a couple of times. I don't want to marry her! I rather not be a doctor anymore than tieing a knot with her!" I said as I turned my back at her. I was about to take a step up when a raised voice stopped me. I looked back and father just came out of their bedroom.

"What did you just say! You're giving up all your hard work! Are you hanging out with those twins again?" My father said angrily.

"They are my bestfriends and Rae Yan is the woman I want to marry. And even if I had not met her again, I will still not marry Eun Hee." I said.

"I'm old enough to decide what I want in my life. Ever since Rae Yan's accident, my life was miserable. You didn't notice it because all you care was for me to become owner of that hospital. You never asked me how I was. If I'm okay or not. Now that I finally found my happiness again, can't you just be happy for me?" I continued as I turned my back and head to my bedroom leaving my parents speechless.

—————————————————————————