Over at (y/n)'s House

(y/n)'s pov

After a bit of walking we stopped in front of a house-my house to be specific. "This isn't a restaurant," Sakusa said, pointing out the obvious. "Is this your family's house?"

"My parents don't live with me so its just mine," I said as I got my key out from under the mat and unlocked the door. We both got inside and as I put my stuff down I told him, "Make yourself at home." 

"Wow, you're very organized (f/n)," Sakusa commented as he looked around. 

"Thanks," I called from the kitchen where I began prepping (choice of food). "I hope you like (food name)," I said nervously.

"I'm sure your cooking is good." I blushed from in the kitchen where he couldn't see my expression. 

~timeskip~

I brought the food over to the dining table where we both took a seat. "This is good (f/n)," the boy said as he ate his food.

"Thanks! I'm glad it came out nice." 

"I must say...I'm surprised you didn't just take us to your family's restaurant," Sakusa said between bites. 

"We have some trainees who I don't really like," I chuckled nervously. "So when's your next game?" 

"I don't know right off hand but I'll let you know."

"Okay cool." We continued eating in silence and when we were done I took the dishes and put them in the sink. 

"You have nothing else planned today right (f/n)," Sakusa asked. 

"Yeah why?"

"I was wondering if maybe you wanted to play volleyball for a little for fun." 

"Sure why not," I replied. "Just hang on for like 10 minutes while I do the dishes. You can put on the TV or something while you wait." 

~Timeskip~

"So where do you want to practice," I asked Sakusa as I joined him on the couch. 

"I think there's a gym open nearby that we could go to." He had it pulled up on his phone so I leaned a little closer to take a look. "Does there sound good?" I nodded and grabbed my things then the two of us left to head to the gym.