Party

(y/n)'s pov 

I ended up giving Hinata a spare key to my house out of pure laziness. I was currently laying in my bed scrolling through instagram, bored, when Hinata broke into my room. "Oi give a girl some privacy," I threw my pillow at him, which he caught. 

"Aren't you going to the hangout (f/n)?" 

"Oh yeahhhh that," I thought about it for a moment, "I have nothing to wear and too little time to get ready." I flopped back down onto the bed. 

"Hey (f/n) wake up!" My cousin came over and pulled me up, "You have to go."

"Whyyyyyy?"

"Cause-I want you to go."

I sat up, "Fine... Where is it gonna be," I took a sip of my water. 

"A club," I nearly choked on my water at his answer.

"A club?"

"Yeah... Welll more like a private lounge," Hinata pulled up a few photos of the place on his phone, it was slightly on the nice side as opposed to just a club. 

"Okayyy," I went to my closet, Hinata still standing in the room, "You gonna get out so I can get ready?"

"O-oh yea sorry," he shut the door. 

I put on a dress, some heels and just a light amount of makeup so I'd maintain a more natural look. 

***feel free to change the outfit to your liking :)

"Okay I'm ready," I basically announced to my single audience member, Hinata.

"You look amazing (f/n)," he applauded. 

~Timeskip~

Once we got there, Hinata took me around, introducing me to some of his friends from volleyball when he played in high school. I got a couple of drinks at the bar, then Atsumu came over, "You look great (f/n)," he said after ordering a drink. 

"Thanks," I smiled at him. "Have you seen Sakusa," I asked.

"I thought he came... oh he doesn't do well with crowds."

"And you still planned this." He nodded. "Aiya," I finished my drink then got up from the bar, "I'm going to go look for him, kay?"

"Good, I'm sure he'll be happy to see that you came."

I looked around for a little before noticing him off in the corner on the couch, "Hey you came," I smiled at him and took a seat next to him. 

"I didn't think there would be this many people," he sighed. "You look gorgeous in that dress, (f/n)."

I slightly blushed at the compliment, "You look pretty good yourself... So how was your day Sakusa?"

"Good," He seemed to be a little more relaxed, "You know you don't have to call me by my last name."

"Oh okay," I looked up at him, "Should I just call you Kiyoomi then?" 

He nodded, "How was your day?"

"If I'm being honest it was pretty unproductive."

"You didn't have to work a shift at your family's place?"

I shook my head, "How come you're just off in the corner?" 

"I don't care for crowds," he answered. 

"Why'd you come then?" I added on to my question, "If you don't mind me asking."

"I figured if you were going it would be okay..."

"So I assume you're pretty comfortable with me then?" 

He thought about it for a moment before nodding and saying, "I guess so." We each had a couple drinks, my alcohol tolerance was very good unlike Sakusa who was beginning to feel tired. 

"We should get you home," I had to stifle a laugh.

"Mhmmm~"

"Did someone drive you here," I asked just before he had passed out and his head ended up on my shoulder. 

I waved Atsumu over, "Who brought him here?"

"Me," he answered, drunkly. 

"Where does he live?" Atsumu answered but the words sort of slurred together. I told Hinata that I had to leave early, I said my goodbyes to a few people before going back to the couch. "Hey can you wake up for like a little?" He nodded and I pulled him up, "I'm just going to take you over to my place, you can stay for the nighttt."

"Okayyy..."

~timeskip~

Once we got to my place, I put him down on my bed, Hinata had left his junk on the couch. Just as I was going to get up to grab a futon to sleep on, he grabbed my wrist, "Where are you going?"

"To grab a futon."

"Why don't you just stay?" 

"A-are you suree????" I looked down at Sakusa anxiously, he nodded back. Just as he said I stayed, I laid down next to him on the bed. He fell asleep pretty quickly, I ran my fingers through his black wavy hair. 'He looks so peaceful...' 

I kissed his forehead and then turned so my back was facing him. Shortly after he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Goodnight," I whispered just before falling asleep as well.