Preparations

Hinata's pov

I heard my phone buzz in my pocket, "I'll be right back (f/n)." I got up from the table and stepped outside before picking up, "What's up Atsumu?"

"We should have a small get together with some of our friends from high school don't you think?"

"Why?" I ran my hand through my orange hair. 'This is rather random' 

"It would be almost like old times," Atsumu replied. "Also I'm trying to help out Sakusa."

"With...?"

"Don't say anything but he likes (f/n)." 

"He li-!"

"SSSHHHHH!!" 

"That's perfect! She likes him too," I said excitedly. "So who's coming?"

(y/n)'s pov

I pulled the tray out of the oven, the (food of choice) was perfectly cooked. I put the tray on a cooling rack before prepping a small side dish. Once I had finished preparing the simple dish I set the table, waiting for my cousin to come back in. He took a seat at the table, smiling from ear to ear. "You're in a good mood," I commented before taking a bite of my food. 

"We're going to have a small gathering with some high school friends tomorrow," Hinata said happily, "Atsumu said that you should come too."

"I'll consider it," I said.

"Sakusa is gonna be there."

"Yes I'm sure the germaphobe would attend a gathering," I sarcastically commented. "And you mentioning that is supposed to change my opinion?"

"Yes!"

"Why," I asked before taking a sip of water.

"Cause you like him," Hinata said nonchalantly, causing me to almost choke on the water. He tilted his head at me then asking, "Are you okay (f/n)?" I nodded back at the boy who just continued on, "So you're coming right?"

"Maybe..."

Sakusa's pov

"Who were you talking to just now," I asked glancing over at the blonde male. 

"Hinata, why?" 

"Are you really going to trust him with not telling his cousin?" I let out a sigh, returning my gaze back to the window. 

"I could always tell Bokkun," Atsumu said before parking the car. "So you're going right?"

"If (f/n) is then maybe I will," I answered, relaxing back on the seat. "So why are we parked outside a club?"

"I'm going to make a reservation for tomorrow," Atsumu replied, getting out of the car, "I'll be right back." Suddenly I heard my phone, specifically the ringtone I had set for (y/n)'s messages. 

(y/n)
Did you hear about the gathering?

Me

YeahAre you going?

(y/n)
Maybe...
Hbu?

Me

Probably

(y/n)
Guess I might see you there then?

Me

Yeah maybe

"Who was that?" I jumped at Atsumu's question, I was so focused on my phone I didn't notice that he had returned. He knew my answer just from the silence. "Alright I'll drop you off now," Atsumu said, starting the car and heading to my place. 

"Thanks for the ride," I muttered, getting out of the car.

He rolled down the window then saying, "She'll be there." 

'I hope so.'

AUTHORS NOTE

sorry for the short one- 
I promise the next chapter will be longer <3