Chapter 2

Picture of Trey Smith above. :)

~Trey's POV~

I drive us to a beautiful meadow field that I recently go to. I park the motorcycle.

"Lori, we're here." She didn't move.

I turned around a little and see that she has fallen asleep. She looks so cute. I get off carefully and I take her in my arms. Wow, she's light. I walk us into a field of flowers and sit us down gently into the grass. Lori wakes up.

"Where are we?" she asks sleepily.

"We're in a flower field."

"Wow. It's beautiful" she said in awe.

"Lori can I ask you a question."

"Sure."

"You promise you won't get mad and kill me?" I said teasingly.

She rolls her eyes playfully. "I promise."

"Where's your boyfriend?"

Her head shots up. "What makes you think that I have a boyfriend?"

I shrugged. "Everything. I mean look at you. You're smart, beautiful, funny. You're amazing.

"Well thanks for the compliments but I don't have a boyfriend. The last time I went out with a boy, it was two years ago."

I look at her. "Really?"

"Really. He cheated on me and got a girl pregnant."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

I watch her. She's so full of life and gorgeous. It's so obvious that she doesn't knows that. But we're different. She's smart and beautiful and I'm just a bad ass loner and player that sleeps with random girls.

She sighs and rests her head on my shoulder and falls asleep I watch her. She looks so peaceful.

I carry her back to the motorcycle. She wakes up.

"Where are we going?"

"To my house."

"What?!"

"Don't freak out. I don't bite...unless if you want me to."

"Eww you're so gross" she says as I laugh.

We get on and I drive to my house. I open the door and I lead her to my room.

"Well, welcome" she says.

"Huh?"

"To the neighborhood. I live next door, so we're neighbors."