Chapter 18

Nico's POV:

As green mist crept out of his mouth so did words in a voice that was not his own.

"It was always fated to happen this way

the one of sky brought down to earth

son of the light subjected to darkness

as the brother and friend unite against foe

and every time the story is told it ends the same"

"Alrighty, secrets out then," Leo said.

"Dang it, Clint. What did you do?" Nico chimed in.

"Can someone explain what's going on?" Natasha said less withdrawn then normal.

Clint had apparently decided that this was a good time to wake up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Then he looked around him and asked sluggishly," What happened?"

"Perfect timing," Leo clapped his hands," You just gave a prophecy, What the hell did you do?"

"Prophecy?" Tony asked while Clint sputtered.

"I hope you knew that they'd find out eventually. But now we need to go somewhere safe to discuss this." Nico said.

"My towers plenty safe thank you very much." Tony rebutted.

"Not if you have no idea what you're up against." Nico answered right back.

"He is right there." Bruce said.

"So, are we taking them to camp?" Clint asked.

"Do you want to be mobbed, beat up, then be only able to speak in poetry and song," Leo asked in return." And possibly start another war."

"Yeah, bad idea." Clint responded.

"I'm suddenly interested in this place." Tony said.