ℝ𝕖𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕣

"A newspaper?" Kage tilted her head at the sudden announcement.

"Yeah. A newspaper wants to do a feature on you all." Aizawa informed them, causing Kage to raise an eyebrow.

"Isn't that great, Deku?" Ochaco asked the greenette.

"Y-yeah..." He stuttered, looking away at the closeness, getting flustered.

"Personal space Ochaco." Kage reminded from a few feet away from the two, not bothering to look their way as she does so.

"Right. Sorry!"

"It's kind of embarrassing." Denki spoke up.

"Why?" Eijiro asked.

"The sports festival was broadcast around the country, right?" Mashirao cut in.

"Mina, we'll be in the paper! We've gotta look our best!" Toru's floating clothes moved as if she was jumping in excitement.

"Yeah!" Mina agreed.

"You don't have to do much, though, Hagakure..." Kyouka commented.

"Don't get too excited." Kage's uncle interrupted the excited chatter, everyone but Kage, Shoto, and Katsuki tensing and standing straight.

"The article is supposed to be about how you students are doing in the dorms you just moved into. The principal thought it would be good for your parents and guardians to see you all living happily in the dorms, so he gave special permission. That's why..." He trailed, as Mineta began his perverted thoughts out loud.

""Female announcer" If you think about it, "announcer" sounds like "bouncer", which sounds like "bouncy boo--" To which he was cut off by Aizawa wrapping him in his scarf.

"So you better not do anything like that."

"You don't have to be like that Mr.Aizawa." Kage heard, turning to look at a tall approaching male, he wore a brown coat, and black dress pants, with a button up grey shirt, and he had black hair and blue eyes.

"I want to report on the U.A students in their natural state in the dorms."

"Mr.Tokuda, I didn't say you could come in yet--" Aizawa was cut off as Tokuda pointed at his watch, "I was told I could be here from 8 a.m to 6 p.m. It's already time."

Their black haired homeroom teacher slowly dropped his scarf, as the man faced the students to introduce himself, "hello, everyone. I'm Tokuda, a reporter. Thanks for having me here today." He bowed his head in thanks, the class returning it with their own bows.

"Nice to meet you!"

"You don't have to do anything special. Please just show the camera how you normally live. I might ask you a question occasionally, so I'll be counting on you then." Tokuda gave a charming smile.

"Oh, he's so delightful and handsome!" Mina cheered, to which Kage sighed at.

"Not a woman, huh?"

"What to do?" Kage looked over at the blond, sparkling male, quietly grumbling at how bright he is, "I'm always sparkling, so I can't help but be a wonderful subject for pictures."

"You're amazing, Aoyama." Sato sweatdropped.

"I'm sure you've already heard from the principal," Tokuda whispered to Aizawa, Kage overhearing, "but please do not interfere with my reporting. I want--"

Aizawa raised his hand, cutting him off, "I understand. If you need anything, please let me know."

"I won't need anything. Everyone in Class 1-A is a promising candidate to become a hero in the future, right?"