𝔾𝕠!

"That yell! You heard it, right?" Kage nodded, taking a fighting front, as rock pillars moved around them.

"Something big moved with that strange voice! So that voice belongs to Irinaka?" Izuku voiced, he and Kage looking around for any sign of the yakuza.

"Hey, this is bad! We'll be crushed!"

A yell, much more clear caught the two's attention, their head snapping to look above them, eyes narrowed. As Izuku readied his attack by kneeling, for a boost, Kage placed a hand on the floor below her, her hood long forgotten, and off her head.

Once Izuku shot off, vines sprouted from the ground. And as Izuku kicked at the ceiling, revealing Irinaka, Kage formed the vines into a shield to protect everyone from the falling debris.

Once the yakuza was revealed, Aizawa erased his Quirk, leading to the male falling from above. And then, as he started to yell something, Nighteye cut him off.

"Catch him!" Sir ordered once knocking the male out, as vines soon wrapped around the yakuza. Kage bringing him down safely, before the vines disappeared into the ground.

"The League betrayed him?"

"It looks like we've been used. But that put an end to the maze." Kage and Izuku stared down the hall.

'Eri... Mirio...'

"He found her!"

"Get there quickly! I have a bad feeling!

"It's nice that the living maze is done, but it's hard to tell where we are now."

"I know what direction Eri's room is in." Nighteye pointed in a certain direction.

"Irinaka! Put the walls back in order! Hurry!" Though the chief was ignored, as the yakuza panted.

"Hey--" He was cut off as Eraser spoke, "the drugs probably wore off. Fat Gum's guess was right. Irinaka doesn't have enough power to do that anymore." Aizawa explained, holding his shoulder.

"But there's still Toga and Twice... The League of Villains must be hiding somewhere!" This caused Irinaka to react.

"Toga... Toga... Twice... I won't forgive you! You traitors!" The yakuza shouted.

"Where are the other League members?" Sir asked the male.

"The hell if I know!" Irinaka snapped, "I'll definitely find them all! I break open the skulls of all the League bastards!"

"Which means, those two were the only ones here, huh?"

"There's no sign of the League coming to attack us..."

"But it's hard to believe they're on our side because they betrayed Irinaka." Kage shook her head at the officer's words.

"That's because they're not." The attention turned to her, as she looked at them blankly, "they simply used us to take him down. It's obvious they were never really on their side to begin with. They betrayed him, without so much as hesitation."

"The League of Villains is wanted by police across the country. As police officers, then we cannot just ignore them." The chief held up his gun, as he spoke.

Kage took notice of Izuku's expression as he looked at Aizawa.

"Mr. Aizawa...!" Izuku called to him, but was cut off as Rock Lock grunted.

"What're you standing around talking for?" Rock Lock yelled.

"Rock Lock!"

"Ignore them and move forward! Leave the League to the police! What's our top priority?!" Kage clenched her fist as she looked down at the injured hero.

"He's right. That would be best..."

"Either way, someone has to stay behind to restrain Irinaka. Thanks to the girl, it'll be hard for me to jump around now. If you get it, then hurry up and move your legs!" Izuku's eye slightly widened, while Kage squeezed her fist shut.

"Ryukyu and everyone else at the top! The police who were separated from us underground! Suneater! Red Riot! Fat Gum! Lemillion! Now that we've gotten this fat, we're almost there! Don't waste the time everyone's worked hard to get! Go!" At that, the police and heroes turned, and began to run.

Izuku and Kage turned to look back at Rock Lock.

"We'll definitely get her out, Rock Lock!" Izuku yelled back at him, as Kage gave a firm nod.

As they ran, Izuku and Kage somehow made it to the front, taking the lead as a knocked out man with a mask lay ahead. The two looked over at each other, with a nod, they sped up, green lighting encasing Izuku, as Katana's formed in Kage's hands.

Izuku broke through the wall in front of them, Kage and the other's right behind him.

'This time, I will....'

"...save her!"