𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖

"She started getting feverish after passing out..." Izuju explained to the paramedics, as he held Eri. They took her into their arms, Kage watching closely, in worry.

"Let's take her to the hospital for now. And you two, as well." They nodded, too tired to argue.

"Yes, sir."

"His pulse is dropping!"

"Hurry!" The two looked over to find paramedics moving Nighteye into a ambulance.

"Nighteye!" Kage yelled, as she quickly ran over, Izuku following.

"Nighteye. I forgot to tell you!" Izuku shouted, as he looked down at him.

"Midoriya, Kage..." This caused Izuku to quiet, "this is a different future from the one I saw. Midoriya...Kage... You two twisted the future..." Izuku's lip began to quiver, as Kage looked down at the ground.

"A-All Might said he would live! He said he couldn't face you... You should definitely see him again! See him, and-- So...hang in there!" Kage looked up at Izuku and then to Nighteye.

"We're in a hurry. Please stay back." The paramedics rushed him into the ambulance, leaving the two to watch them drive off.

"Midoriya. Nakamura." The two looked over to find Ryukyu, "there are many injured, so this isn't really the time to celebrate without restraint. But..." She smiled at the two, "thanks."

|||||||||||||||||||

"Other than your old scars, and the one on your face, you're fine, and nothing is out of the ordinary." The female doctor explained, as Kage slipped on her crop top, that was torn in the back, showing a lot of her hidden scars. But she was done caring, she was concerned for Eri, and the others.

"Thank you." The doctor opened her mouth to ask a question, when Kage interrupted.

"How are the others?"

"Kage." The female turned to find Izuku and Aizawa enter through the curtain.

"Shota. Midoriya." She smiled slightly, happy to know the two seemed okay.

"How are the others?" She asked, leading to her uncle gesturing for her to follow.

"Sorry I wasn't there for you guys when it counted." Kage shook her head.

"It's all right." Izuku dismissed, "anyway, how's everyone else?" Kage looked at her uncle, she too, wanting to know.

"Kirishima has bruises and lacerations on his whole body, but he'll live. Amajiki cracked a bone in his face, but none of his injuries will leave a scar. Fat Gum has broken bones in a few places, but he seems fine. Luckily, the blade that stabbed Rock Lock didn't hit any vital organs, so his wound won't develop into anything serious." Kage sighed in relief.

"I'm so glad..."

"Wait." Kage spoke up, "what about Eri?"

"She's still feverish and sleeping. She's being quarantined right now."

"Quarantined...so, we can't see her?" Izuku asked, as Kage stared down at the floor.

"Apparently, it was decided based on the information we got from you two about her. She can't control her Quirk that rewinds people. If something activates it again, I'm the only one that can stop her. You were able to touch her by continuously destroying your body, right?" Aizawa directed the question to Izuku.