ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙

"Stop....stop...." Seven year old Kage whimpered as she held her scarred and bruised arms over her face, burying her head in her knees that were pulled up to her chest.

She gave a cry of protest as she was forcefully grabbed, before being dragged as she thrashed around, trying to escape the person's grasp. However, it came to be ineffective, the person's grip on her forearm only growing tighter the more she fought.

The child sobbed as she was forced into a familiar room. The once white walls and floor, now painted with blood splotches. She stared with fear filled eyes as she was pushed into a metal chair. The man, who had been dragging her, placed the straps over her wrists and ankles, the sound of them locking in place echoing in her head.

The girl heard the collar on her neck beep, signaling the amount of electricity, that would be released if she tried anything, had been brought up. The needles located inside beginning to dig into her neck, slightly puncturing the skin.

They only really did that when someone important was coming in.

The man who had locked her in place exited the room, zero pity for the young child. Kage held back a gulp as a familiar face soon entered, her heart rate picking up as a malice filled smile clouded her vision.

"Hello Kage." The deep voice of her supposed father rang through her ears as he grew near. Tears pricked her eyes as she watched the man stop in front of a table filled with multiple newly cleaned and sharpened weapons, or 'torture devices'.

The room she was in was only used for torture, if someone disobeyed a order, or fought back. Unfortunately for Kage, she had done both.

Her collar beeped, as her father, Katsumi, whipped his head to look back at her. Her collar had turned off, meaning she was capable of using her Quirks. Though she only had three, one she was born with, the others given to her.

She stared at him, as she used her recent Quirk, 'Elemental' to remove the air from his airway. Of course she didn't know the Quirk well, which lead to a nosebleed, and exhaustion. But she didn't stop, as Katsumi's face began to turn a pale white, as he tried to gasp for air.

Though she was unable to finish his murder as the collar beeped, and a scream sounded from her as electricity wracked her body. She gasped, while Katsumi regained his breath, he glared at her, and she stared fearfully, smoke slowly coming from her arms, which were slightly fried.

"You'll regret that." He hissed, as he grabbed something from the table, something she was unable to see, before approaching her. Her eyesight was blurry from the pain, though that didn't stop the shaking.

She gave a sudden scream as a sharp long dagger dug into her face, before it began to slowly drag down her face. Starting above her eyebrow, before he stopped just above her chin. He removed the dagger, ready to bring it down again, before he was grabbed from behind.

"We can't kill her!" One of the men restraining him yelled, as Kage sobbed, blood staining her face and clothes.

"She's the only one successful! Boss would kill us!" The same man scolded.

"Shut up! I know!" Her 'father' replied, pushing them away and throwing the blood covered dagger to the floor, before storming out.

Kage sobbed, as her vision slowly began to turn black, the blood loss slowly getting to her.