𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕪

"Today, we will be doing patrols and surveillance." Sir informed, as his sidekick and the three work study students stood in front of his desk.

"We'll split up into two groups with me and Bubble Girl, and Mirio, Kage, and Midoriya." He ordered, as they looked at a folder of papers on his desk.

"Surveillance?" Izuku whispered.

"Nighteye Agency is currently working on a secret investigation." Bubble Girl explained.

"Shie Hassaikai is a small designated villain group." Sir turned the page, before turning it around so they could see it clearly.

"It's young head...in other words, the number two, Chisaki, has started showing strange actions. His plague mask is his trademark." Kage examined the picture, as Nighteye explained.

"That mask's scary!" Izuku spoke up, "but designated villain groups are under the surveillance of the police," he thought out loud, grabbing the picture to examine it, leading to Kage looking over his shoulder to continue examining the photo herself.

"So they usually seem pretty obedient." Izuku finished.

"It's because there was a big break up once in the past. But this Chisaki guy is starting to gather them again for some reason. Recently, he's even made contact with the League of Villains. The details are unclear, though." Bubble Girl broke it down for the two.

"But we haven't been able to get any proof that he's planning anything criminal." Sir added.

"And no proof, means you can't do anything to arrest him." Kage spoke for the first time, looking up briefly at Nighteye.

"Exactly. Because of that, the Hassaikai is a gray close to black, and we cannot treat them like villains." He shut the folder, and took the photo.

"And he knows that, too..." Kage muttered, Izuku casting a glance at her.

"What we're after is their tail. Be careful not to let them suspect anything." He ordered.

"Yes, sir!"

||||||||||||||||||||

"Oh, heroes!" A girl with brown hair pointed at them, her arm hooked around another girl's, who has black hair and ears.

"It's the boy and girl who was in the U.A sports festival on TV." Kage walked next to Izuku, as the male walked stiff.

"I-I'm nervous..." Izuku whispered, as Kage waved at the two girl's, whilst fixing her hood. This earned smiles and waves back as the two passed.

"You must've at least gone on patrol once at you internship, right?" Mirio asked, "oh, was the League of Villains attack too traumatic?"

"No," Izuku answered, "but for various reasons,  I wasn't able to experience the basics..." Kage glanced at the greenette, having been apart of one of those reasons.

"Really? That's strange, right? But don't worry! Sir and Bubble Girl are the ones actually watching the target today. We're just on patrol! I'll teach you both a bunch of stuff. Stick with me!" He smiles, while doing weird arm movements.

Kage looked at the greenette, before lightly punching his arm. She knew what he was thinking about, and she was going to give her uncle a serious scolding, whenever she was given the chance.

Izuku looked at her in surprise and confusion, though he was unable to question her, due to Mirio interrupting.

"Now that I think about it," the blonde looked down at the two, "we haven't told each other our hero names, huh?"