𝕋𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥

"He's really being toyed with, huh?" Bubble Girl asked from her spot on the bench. Kage sat on the floor, against the wall with all the windows. She watched the pedestrians spend their day with normality, all while listening in on their conversation.

"Yeah, right?" Mirio replied.

Kage sighed, looking up at the two, "even so, Midoriya will be fine. He's an idiot, but he's got this." She looked at the two blankly, before returning her gaze to the window.

'I wonder if Momo fed Uji, yet. I should text her...' Kage internally shook her, 'nevermind, I trust her, I'm sure she has. And I believe Tsu fed Samui, I left it to those two for a reason. Yeah I trust that they did.'

||||||||||||||||||||

"Excuse us!"

As Mirio and Bubble Girl entered with "style" as they had said, Kage just pushed past them, walking over to Izuku.

"Are you done yet?"

"We heard a loud bang at the end...."

Kage held a hand out to the greenette, he looking up to her, blinking before he grabbed it. She hoisted him to his feet, before looking around the room.

"I'll take him, Mirio."

"All right!"

"What?! Why? I couldn't do anything you asked me to!"

Kage rolled her eyes at the male, "idiot, don't ask that...."

"I told you to take the seal and stamp it yourself, but I didn't say that you'd be rejected if you couldn't do it."

"But..." Nighteye walked back to his desk, ignoring the boy.

"Midoriya, you did it!" Mirio turned to look back at the hero, "Sir, you laughed, right?"

"I'd already decided to take you on when I heard you were coming, after I had requested Kage." Said female internally cheered, finally feeling noticed.

"I also knew that you weren't completely useless. But I hadn't accepted it." He held up the contract, turning to face Izuku.

"Right now, with the symbol of peace gone, the people want not a dim light, but a dazzling one. Even if it goes against his will, I'll make you realize who is the most worthy of that power right now by having you work alongside the pros." Nighteye told the boy, holding the stamp out to him, before dropping it.

Izuku caught it, but just as he was about to stamp it, Kage stopped him, looking Sir in the eye as she does so. Mirio, Bubble Girl, and Izuku looked at her with shock and confusion.

"Then he'll make you realize just how wrong you are." Kage challenged, her voice hard and stern, before allowing Izuku to continue, and once getting over the shock, he did.

"I look forward to working with you."

Kage nodded to Izuku's statememt, "as do I."

|||||||||||||||||||||

"You found a place to do your work study at! That's great, Deku! And with Kage!" Ochaco congratulated.