𝔸 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝

Kage tilted her head as she stood next to All Might, and Present Mic, with Endeavor behind them. She had wanted to come watch Shoto finish his provisional license redo, but Aizawa hadn't let her go, until it was almost over.

However, she did get to see Shoto, Katsuki, and two Shiketsu students finish their exams at the last minute. They had to grasp a class of young children's hearts, and she watched as them do that, at the end.

"I see. We will also do what we can." All Might replied to the two male's in front of them, after they explained what happened to one of their own, Camie.

"Oh? What's going on, Shishikura?" The girl they were talking about, Camie, came running up to them. She had brown hair and was in her Shiketsu uniform.

"You chatting with All Might? Seriously, the Symbol!" Kage looked over to find Katsuki, Shoto and another Shiketsu student, Inasa, approch.

"That's crazy, what were you talking about? Like, life and stuff?" Kage approached her two classmates, they looking at her in confusion.

"Kage?" Shoto asked, "what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to watch, but I couldn't make it. I was able to see the end though." She explained, before giving a small smile, that was much more easier to be seen without her bangs covering her face, "you did good."

"The reality is that the League has gone after a school that's not U.A. Up until now, we have not had any especially deep interactions with U.A, but we were talking about coordinating in the future to share more information. We still do not know why you were targeted, Utsushimi. We were hoping to get a better idea of what they're after by working together."

"Craaazy." Camie gasped.

"This means joint trainings are also being considered for the future."

"Next time, I'll beat you up one-on-one."

"You're still behaving and speaking so violently! Know your place!"

"I don't want hear that from you."

"Shoto." Kage looked over to find Endeavor approach his son, "long time no see. You've changed a lot." The now number one hero went to place a band on Shoto's shoulder, only for it be slapped away.

"I don't want to hear it."

"Shoto...." Kage looked back to find eveyone watching, before returning her attention to the father and son.

"I'm proud of you, son." Shoto narrowed his eyes at his father, "so I'll become...a hero that you can be proud of, too. Proud that your father is a number one hero...the most powerful man."

Shoto placed a hand on his neck as he turned away, a scowl on his face, "do what you want..."

Kage looked back as she heard a grunt, finding Inasa with blood on his face, before he began to awkwardly walk up to the hero.

"Endeavor! I'm cheering you on!" Insasa smiled.

"Thank you. You're bleeding a lot."

"Uh..." Kage interrupted, as she looked up at Endeavor from her spot beside Shoto, "I still don't like you." She stated blankly.

"So bold!"

As the teachers and students said their goodbye, she and Shoto began to walk off, shoulder-to-shoulder. However stopping as he looked back at his father, before beginning to walk off again.

A small smile found it's way to Shoto's face, which caused Kage to elbow him. He looked down at her, finding Kage sending him a small proud smile, which caused his smile to slightly grow.

The days went by, and Spring approached. The work study students had attended Nighteye's funeral alongside Aizawa and All Might. And work studies were put on wait, in order to see what to do next. Centipeder, Nighteye's sidekick took over the agency, as they waited for Mirio to return.

And Eri, though conscious, she wasn't emotionally stable, meaning her Quirk could go out of control any time, so visitors weren't allowed. Eri's horn, that released her power, grew smaller as her fever went down, and is but a size of a bump.

And while Izuku was experiencing strange things, especially with Yuga, Kage was left to constantly deal with her mental health alone.

She was always getting little sleep, the most being 5 hours, as her memories of her past returned, reminding her of her failure, though she was used it. Alongside the little sleep, Kage was also always worrying for Eri.

She'd spend her nights on the balcony, looking up at stars, until she felt even a little bit of exhaustion. But that didn't cause her to slack at anything.

"Now, lets work on improving your ultimate moves today, too! If you haven't completed the assignment to have at least two, work on that. If you already have two, then continue developing them."

Kage walked off as she ignored her classmates behind her. She was like a few her classmates, she had a total of two ultimate moves, but they still needed a lot of work, that she knew.

Ultimate move- Elemental Strike; Kage summons a Katana (or any type of chosen weapon, though she prefers swords) and surrounds the weapon in a multitude of chosen elements. So far able to go up to a total of four.

Ultimate move- Shadow Demon/Angel; Since Kage cannot control her quirk Light & Dark, she chose to combine her knowledge of that Quirk, with her Quirk Shadow. She uses the shadows around her to bring together demon or angel looks, while using the power of shadows and elements combined. She learned that doing this, easily boosts her attack power.

"Kage." The ruby haired female looked over, finding the girls of Class A in front of her, staring down at the concrete.

"We don't know what's going on, or what happen during the work studies..." Momo was the one to speak, as she looked up, surprising Kage with the amount of sincerity and determination on her face, "if you ever need someone to talk to. We're here to help. You helped me, so I want to return the favor. Besides....we're all friends, and friends are there for each other." This earned multiple words or agreement from the others.

Kage looked down, avoiding eye contact as she grew quiet.

"Thank you...."