33

Changkyun had woken up once again next to Jooheon, the smell of his vanilla cologne wafted up to his nose while his eyes fluttered open, squinting from the light. he turned to his side to look for Jooheon, propping his head up with his hand. "Honey?" he whispered groggily from just being awoken.

The brunette pulled the heavy sheets off of him and sat up, slinging his legs over the bed. he went over to the bag on the floor, seeing the bag was empty, he frowned and looked up around the room, not seeing the clothes anywhere. The boy stood up and scratched the back of his head, opening the door to the walk in closet, seeing his clothes neatly hung up on the racks.

He rolled his eyes and went over to pick his clothes, taking out ripped jeans and a red colored hoodie. he put them on and jumped up to put his jeans up and button them, seeing a small box under the clothes that were neatly racked.

Changkyun took the box and unwrapped it carefully, seeing it was a box for a new phone, making him laugh. he took the phone out and admired it, turning it on and looking at all the contacts and photos already on it. he immediately went to his texts.

Hyungwon

H

yungwon: hey I dont know if you got a new phone or whatever but I hope you're doing good

Hyungwon: I know we aren't close but when you weren't conscious you should've seen how much Jooheon panicked

Hyungwon: but anyways, joo said you were staying with him, any specific reason? 👀

Kyun: No, we're just friends, don't think of it like that.

Hyungwon: Are you joking? He looks at you like you're his entire world.
read 9:32 am

The brunette shook his head and slipped the phone in his pocket, walking out of the closet. he came in contact with Jooheons chest, looking up at him and giving him a hug. he wrapped his arms around his waist loosely and sat his head against his chest. "You're so warm," he murmured, enjoying the warmth he provided.

The blonde just chuckled, stroking his hand up and down his back, "You know, you became really touchy with me now that we're alone, care to explain?" That made the brunette pull away, dusting his arms off. he shook his head quickly.

"No, why would I be touchy with you?" he pushed past him and went to the bathroom, running his fingers through his hair and sighing at his reflection. he saw Jooheon come up behind him and rub his shoulders, starting to massage them. "that feels nice," he murmured, relaxing into his touch.

The taller of the two just responded with a hum, pulling away, "I made breakfast so hurry up." he walked out of the bathroom and made his way down the steps and to the kitchen, putting the pancakes on the plates. he sat down and waited for the other male.

Changkyun followed after him and slid into the chair next to him, picking up the fork and eating his food. he closed his eyes and smiled at the sweet taste of the blueberries that were put into the pancakes. he turned to notice Jooheon staring, thinking he did something wrong.

The blonde just had a stupid smile on his face, admiring the boys relaxed expression, "You're different when you don't have anything stressing you out, I've only seen you so tensed up about something." he spoke, rubbing the boys back, "do you want more pancakes?" he offered.

Changkyun ignored his words and shook his head, grabbing his plate and setting it in the sink. he rinsed it off and stretched, "I think I'm gonna watch tv just to wake up." he smiled, walking over to the living room area, trying to find the remote. he turned around to see Jooheon standing there with the remote.