Chapter 2

Riya's POV

I just wanted to cry more and more.

How could he do that to me?

But I am not going to lose hope and let that girl Sakura win and take my husband.I will not lose hope!

I just went and made something to eat.I made ramen noodles and left some for Jungkook.In case if he wants to eat then he will eat.And then I went to my room and jumped onto the bed thinking..

Why did it happened to me?I thought after marrying him my love life would be perfect.I could eat with him and many things...

But at last...

The heart want what it wants.

Then suddenly I slept into a deep sleep.

I woke up by the sun rays hitting me and then I got up and took a shower and dressed nicely and went to prepare something.I peeped into his room and saw that he had came and was already asleep.I then went and prepared rice,miso soup and grilled dry fish.

And then I was making the table and then I saw Jungkook came.He was ready to go to office and sat on the table to have breakfast.I served him and opened the fridge and took out a bottle to a bottle to drink water and as I was going to sit in the living room.I was stopped by Jungkook asking me a question.

"Will you not eat breakfast with me?"

"Uh..no I will eat it afterwards",I said and was going then..

"Come,sit and eat the breakfast with me",he said.

So I served myself a dish and sat in front of me and started to eat.Then he said,"Today I will come home late so don't wait for me..You sleep",and saying this he left for the office.

At least he could have given me a ride as we worked in the same office?Rude!I signed..

I then left for office too.

As I was working in the office..I could not stop thinking about why Jungkook would be late?

I signed.

Then after working for sometime I went home and prepared fried chicken for him and me.He had told me don't wait for me but I still waited.He came around 1 am.As soon as he came home,he straightly went to his room.I was nervous but still after 5-10 minutes I went in his room to call him for dinner.

I went in his room and saw that he was talking with Sakura.Anger was boiling inside me.I then went and prepared the table.He then came after some time for dinner.

"You are awoke?I told you not to wait for me but still you waited?By the way did you ate the dinner?",he asked.

"No",I simply answered.

He said okay and sat.I too sat.

He was eating the dinner so cutely.

He then finished the dinner and went in his room.I got up and washed the dishes and then went to sleep.

And then I woke up in the morning.I saw he had already left.I prepared food for me and also for him.I thought I would give him in the lunch time.I also got ready and went to the office.

Time passed and then it was lunch time.I went to Jungkook's place to give him lunch.I peeped in there first but he didn't noticed.

And when I went there and peeped..Mu jaws dropped..

I prepare lunch for him and what I am seeing that..

Jungkook and Sakura are sitting together and having lunch and.....Sakura is feeding Jungkook and he is happily opening the mouth and accepting the food given by her?!!And then after that Jungkook is feeding her and she is also accepting it??!!

I left from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's very hard to write the book again.
Hope you give lots of love to all the chapters including the chapters you have already read.

Saranghae❤

방탄소년단과 아미 보라해 💜