Chapter 5

Riya's POV

In the morning..

I woke up...

Yesterday night was good.I wondered.I went to make breakfast.Before going I peeped into Jungkook's room.He was sleeping.How cute he looked while sleeping!I went into the kitchen.

I made soft tofu stew for the breakfast.As I prepared,I made the table and suddenly the phone vibrated.

It was a good morning message from Taehyung.I smiled and looked into my mobile he was active.So I thought till Jungkook wakes..I could go and chat with him in my room.So as I thought I looked into my mobile and was going out of the kitchen..Suddenly I bumped into Jungkook.

"Ah..You should walk neatly..",I complained.

"There's no need of me to walk neatly.You should have looked while walking.And by the way with whom were you chatting?",he asked.

"Ah!No one",I said knowing that if I tell the truth he will be angry.

"Show me",he demanded.As I didn't show,he took it from my hand.

"Heyyy!!Jungkook I am telling you it's nothing!"I told.

Jungkook's POV

I took her phone to see with whom she was chatting.To my surprise,It was a good morning message from Taehyung.

"What?Taehyung?",I asked a little louder.

"Yes and he is my friend and there's no one who will make us stop talking with each other",she said.And took the mobile from my hand and went into her bedroom.

I was fumed with anger.How can she say like this to me?

But I have a girlfriend..Then why do I care?Why I am so angry?I wondered.

"But whatever it is..I have to warn that nabbeun nom",I cursed.

I saw that Riya was in her room..So u had the chance to go to Taehyung's house.I know where he lives.My ways.

I changed into some good clothes and went without eating the breakfast.

I took my car keys and went straight to Taehyung's house.

The path was not too long.

Riya's POV

I came to my room and chatted sometime with Taehyung.

After sometime I thought let's go and do some work.So I went into the kitchen.

I went and saw that the breakfast hasn't been eaten.He might have gone to work angrily without eating the breakfast.

I Carried on my work.

Suddenly my phone bell rang.

It was Taheyung.I picked up the phone.

He said...

"Riya...Jungkook has came here.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey..I have still many chapters to rewrite...Ah..Okay.So please give love to my book.I am doing very hardwork..😔💜

Saranghae❤

방탄소년단과 아미 보라해 💜