Chapter 13

Jungkook's POV

"I am out due to some work",I lied.

I was outside of the cafe with Sakura when Riya's phone came.

"Ohk..",she said.I was glad because I guess she believed what I said.When suddenly Sakura screamed.I looked at her to see what happened.I covered the phone with my hand so that Riya couldn't hear.

"What happened babe?",I asked her shockingly.

"Ah..babe..nothing...Just a stone came under my foot and I was about to fall so I screamed",she answered.

"What?For such a small reason you shouted?",I questioned.

"What small?!What would you have done if something should have happened to me?!",she screamed.

There were many people already due to the screaming.And now by yelling loudly at me she surely was creating a big scene.

So I said..,"Ok..Sorry..Now let's go...".

I then drew her with me.She sure was a drama queen.

"If something would have happened to me then would you have live your entire life with that bitch?!",she shouted.

Bitch?Then I came to know that she was referring Riya.Riya?Oh shit.I looked at the ongoing call with Riya.But the phone was ended now.I will meet her when I will reach the office.

"Okay let's go now",I said.

We entered into the car.And then I dropped her near the office.It was not totally near.

"Are you going to drop me here only?",she asked.

I nodded and got out of the car.Even she got out.I didn't wanted Riya to see me with her.

"Okay.Let's go",she demanded.

"Uh..no..I have a friend who is going to come here to meet me so I will wait..You may go",I lied to her.

"Okay..btw is that friend a boy or girl?",she asked curiously.

"Boy",I replied.

"Okay darling don't think of anyone rather than me..Not even that bitch",she retorted and kissed my cheek and then went before my reply.

After I saw she went I slowly started to walk to enter the office,when suddenly my friend Jhope called me.So I started to talk with him.He has been my good friend.

Riya's POV

I was walking from my boss's cabin to mine.Where would be Jungkook?I wondered.At that time when I was talking with him..I heard someone scream..maybe a scream..because before I could hear it clearly my phone's battery went dead.

When I was walking..I bumped into somebody and fell down.The papers I had in my hand fell down too.Before I could say anything..

The someone I bumped into started yelling..

"Can't you fucking see?",she yelled.I looked over the person whom I bumped into.And that was no one other than that fucking asshole Sakura.That drama  queen.

"Excuse me.You should have walked properly.You drama queen!",I yelled.Everybody was looking at us.

"AH..WHAT?!DRAMA QUEEN??!!WHO ME??!!",she shouted at the top of her lungs.

"YES YOU BITCH!!",I yelled.

"What me bitch?!You are a fucking bitch!",she shouted.

"Hey everybody knows who is a bitch here!You are Sakura!You are a bitch!",someone said.

I was shocked who said this to protect me.Well everyone knows that Sakura is a bitch here.She was shocked at the reply from someone.She moved onto the person who said this.

Even I looked back to see who it was.I wished that even someday Jungkook will also protect me like this.

And as I looked back I saw....Jimin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys...I have more 8 chapters to re write.And then I will also write some more new chapters and then I will publish.

Please give my book lots of love...☺

Saranghae❤

방탄소년단과 아미 보라해 💜