Chapter 11

Riya's POV

I woke up after hearing the alarm.I did my morning routine and went to the kitchen.Before going to kitchen I poked into Jungkook's room.He was fast asleep.Oh how cute he looked!

Today there wa holiday from work so u decided to go to shopping.

I then went to the kitchen and prepared the breakfast.I took my phone and saw that Taehyung was active.I was about to send him some message,when the door of Jungkook's room opened.So I kept the mobile away and served the breakfast.

Jungkook came and sat on the table.I also sat down and we started eating.

We were eating when I decided to ask Jungkook if he could come with me for shopping.

"Jungkook would you come with me foe shopping?",I asked him curiously.

"Yes",he responded and then his phone ranged so he picked it up and went out to talk.

I continued eating and after eating I kept the dishes in the sink.He hadn't came.I started washing the dishes..when Jungkook came.

"Uh..Riya..Ah..you know like we can't actually go to shopping today",he said.

"Why?",I asked.

"Because..I had the call from office that I have some important work to do",he said.

"Ohk bu- he cut me off by saying that he had to go quickly and he had to bath so he hurried.

I continued the work.So Jungkook isn't coming that means I have to go to shopping alone.

Should I call Taehyung?No if Jungkook came to know he would be angry again..So I would go alone at 5pm.And now it is 10 am.

I started doing the kitchen work.And after sometime Jungkook came after bathing.To be honest when his hairs are wet he looks more hot.

After sometime Jungkook came in the kitchen and said that he was going.

"It's 11 now..So early?",I asked.

"Yes I have a lot of work.. So yes",he answered.

"When will you come?",I asked.

"I don't know exactly..Ok I am late now..I will go",he said and waved at me.

I too waved at him.After finishing the work,I went to my room and scrolled through my social media.

4 PM

I changed my clothes and then at 5 I went to the shopping mall.

At the shopping mall

I roamed taking some tops and more things and while roaming Jungkook with Sakura!Wth?!

So is this the important work?!I was fumed with anger.I wanted to go there but I didn't went there and then I went from the shopping mall.

I told myself not to ask Jungkook anything about it.

Jungkook's POV

I was roaming with Sakura...Yes Sakura.The call I had got while I was eating breakfast with Riya.

Sakura had asked me to go hangout with her.She called me in her house and we watched TV and ate in a hotel.
And then Sakura wanted to go to the shopping mall and so I went with her.
I felt bad for making a excuse to Riya but I couldn't say no to Sakura.

While roaming I saw someone familiar and then came to know that it was Riya!

Had she seen me...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

------------------------------------------------------------
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
It's 13 June 2019 today.It's BTS 6th Anniversary today!!We love you very much BTS and we wish you get more success in your life.And May you continue to win our hearts like you did in this 6 years and there is no doubt you surely will!We hope that you will surprise us with new songs.We wish you the best and may God bless you boys!

BTS is a once in a lifetime chance by God-Taehyung(BTS festa 2019#bangtanattic)

Only once!

It's really true!

Saranghae BTS❤🌍
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
------------------------------------------------------------

I know even the 7th BTS Anniversary is over because 13th June 2020 is already over.I wrote this I mean the letter above and also the 11 Chapter on 13th June 2019.And now I rewrote this chapter again and I also again wrote this letter with the chapter.And as you all know(Today it is 22 July 2020)..So 13 June 2020 that means BTS 7th Anniversary has also happened...And we know that BTS is still winning over hearts.And our family had increased.Also the love and the bond between BTS and ARMY has also increased..!
Saranghae BTS❤🌍

Hope you give my book lots of love💜

Saranghae❤

방탄소년단과 아미 보라해 💜