Chapter 4

Riya's POV

I was shocked to see it was Jungkook.However I acted normal and said goodbye to Taehyung.Taehyung too was shocked and also angry at the same time.But he also waved at me and then went.

Jungkook closed the door and as I was going inside....

"Who was he?",he asked curiously.

I bet he was jealous.

"No one",I said and went inside.He also came inside.

"Who was he?",he asked again.

"He was my friend and at the first place why do you care?You have your girlfriend to care for!",I said.

"I am your husband and you are my wife..So I care",he raised his voice and went to his room.

I too went in my room and cried.

He is betraying me but why am I still loving him?!

I was angry at myself.I was feeling very hungry because after the quarrel I went in the room and didn't ate anything.

Knock Knock

Suddenly the door banged.

Jungkook's POV

I went in my room.I felt bad for what I did to Riya..What should I do now?

But I don't know why I felt somewhat jealous when I saw Riya with him.

Not knowing anything I just went into the kitchen and took our both's dinner and went to her room and knocked.

She opened..I am glad..

She was shocked to see me..I could see in her eyes that she was crying...Her eyes were all red and puffy...

I went and sat near her and said..

"Um..here I bought you dinner...I thought we could eat together...".

She looked at me.Then she nodded and also said,"That boy was my best friend Taehyung".

I just nodded.

Riya's POV

I was shocked when he came and asked for dinner.I said yes for that also I told him that that boy was Taehyung.

We then ate dinner together and after that I fell asleep soon and then he waited till I fall asleep and then he went to his room..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya!How's your day!

Give your love to this book💜

Saranghae❤

방탄소년단과 아미 보라해 💜