㊐ 10. ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ

"Uh? I'm just a year older than you," [name] spoke out as she looked at Genya who was helping her in shifting the things in the Wisteria House then. Genya then had on a rather confused look as he thought [name] was much older since she was very knowledgable in the medical stuff.

"I thought you were much older," he spoke out and [name] laughed softly as she shook her head then and soon set down the box into her office and she opened it. A smile appearing on her face and she soon heard footsteps.

[name] then laughed softly as she looked at Nezuko who was now able to walk under the sun and was carrying a bottle filled with water, with a happy smile on her face and she was in her child-like form.

"Wahh, she's so adorable!" [name] spoke out and watched as Nezuko soon landed face planted onto the ground and she frowned. Genya and [name] walked out and noticed how Sanemi was just staring at Nezuko, and [name] walked up to the Wind Hashira and smacked him on the back of his head.

"Shinazugawa-san! Don't bully her! Aren't you supposed to be training the demon slayers? Shoo! Shoo!" she scolded and Sanemi had a scowl on his face and Genya paled slightly only to watch as his older brother turned to take his leave.

"Your older brother really likes to bully people, how rude of him!" [name] scolded and Genya could only laugh softly then at how agitated [name] was in regards to his older brother and he squats down as he picked up Nezuko with ease who was bleeding a little on the forehead.

"SEE! NOW HE CAUSED HER TO BLEED, THAT FERAL MAN!" [name] yelledo ut as she quickly attended to Nezuko's forehead, trying to soothe the young demon girl from her cries and she soon entered her office and cleaned off the blood the moment Genya came into the room.

[name] then smiled as she soon rummaged through the drawers and brought out a lollipop and handed it to Nezuko then.

"Here, don't cry anymore! The pain will go away!" [name] said with a smile and she watched at how happy Nezuko was to be receiving a lollipop.

"T-Thank you!"

--

"SLOW, SLOW, SLOW, SLOW! THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?! I GOT NO CLUE! YOUR STAMINA'S LOW AS HELL! THIS IS JUST BASIC RUNNING, MAN. IF YOU'RE GONNA BE THIS SLOW, BEATING AN UPPER MOON'S GONNA BE WITHIN A DREAM, OKAY?!" Tengen yelled out and both Genya and [name] could only watch then.

"HEY HEY HEY! I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO LICK THE GROUND. IT'S NOT BREAK TIME YET, SO GO FOR ANOTHER ROUND!" Tengen yelled out as he swung the bamboo sword he held and smacked the demon slayers.

"Oh, man! It's been a while! I heard you fought another Upper Moon. I gotta say, the only people who are in tiptop shape around here are the lucky ones. So lemme just whip that lunky body of yours back to good condition!" Tengen spoke out and [name] looked at Genya then.

"Did he adopt Tanjiro?" [name] asked and Kanao could only shrug her shoulders.

"OKAY! I'LL DO WHAT I CAN!" Tanjiro spoke out with sparkling eyes and [name] could only let out a sigh as she walked up to Tanjiro and pulled his cheek harshly, causing his dark red eyes to widen.

"How many times do I have to tell you, just because you conquered the sun doesn't mean you randomly start throwing your body in front of your comrades and act as a meat shield," [name] spoke out and she started to jab her finger against his cheek, causing him to wince at the amount of strength she had used.

"Ahhhh, Haruki-san! You have yet to tell me if you accepted my feelings!" Tanjiro whined out and [name] rolled her grey eyes then as she jabbed her finger against his cheek once again and looked at Tengen for some help, which the Sound Hashira noticed and pulled the young demon slayer away.