Chapter 16

Bailey POV

It has been 2 weeks since I was discharged from the hospital. Jace is coming over today to take my stitches out.

I am in the kitchen making breakfast when I hear Elliot over the baby monitor. Me and Zeke offered to look after Emerald and Elliot while Blade and Ella go for a weekend away.

I head upstairs and see Elliot is stood up in his crib, I bend down and pick him up with my good arm and take him downstairs with me.

I am turn everything on low heat so it doesn't burn and I start preparing Elliots breakfast.

Zeke POV

I have just finished up cleaning and feeding the animals with Tucker. I head inside and I can hear Bailey talking. I walk into the kitchen and I see the most precious sight ever.

She is a natural with children, I can't wait for us to become parents

She is a natural with children, I can't wait for us to become parents. I kind of want to talk to her about it but I'm worried she will think I'm moving too fast. I am probably moving to fast, I would happily marry her tomorrow and have children now but I'm not sure she would be onboard with it.

I cough to make myself known.

Zeke - Hey babe, I'm just going to head upstairs and change out of my muddy clothes and wake Emerald up.

Bailey – Thanks baby, I am just getting little man here his breakfast.

Zeke – I will come down and help once I'm done.

Bailey – Thank you.

I head upstairs and shower and get changed and wake Emerald up.

Bailey POV

I am sat at the table in the dining room feeding Elliot his baby food for breakfast when I hear footsteps running down the stairs and then Emerald comes running in wearing a brown dress and she is all smiley.