Chapter 31

Bailey POV

I head outside after Faye and see her with one of the new horses we brought years ago.

Bailey – Are you okay sweetheart?

Faye – I will be. You know I'm kind glad he is dead. Does that make me a bad person?

Bailey – No sweetheart it makes you human.

Faye - I'm glad because now he can't do it to anyone else and I'm glad I spoke out before Josh got older because I would never forgive myself if he did it to Josh.

Bailey – He can't hurt you anymore.

Faye – How do I move forward? I'm never going to be the same Faye again. Once people find out about what happen they will judge me and call me names and then when I'm old enough to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend they won't want to even touch me.

I pull her into a hug and then we sit down on the grass.

Bailey – Sweetheart you take one day at a time and if you are ever struggling you talk to me, your mum, Zeke it anyone you feel comfortable talking to. If people start to judge you let anyone know including your teachers because they shouldn't be but also remember they probably have nothing better to do other than pick on other people.

At the moment you don't need to worry about boyfriends or girlfriends, your only 8 nearly 9 but when your much older and meet the right man or women they will accept you for who you are and love you regardless of it, just like I love Zeke.

Faye – How did you take it when Zeke told you?

Bailey – I was angry and upset but not at Zeke at your father. I wanted to go and kill him myself. No one deserves what you guys went through. Zeke was scared of telling me because he thought I would react like all his older ex's and run away or reject him but I would never have done that because what happened doesn't define him or you or Cole.

You are still the same person Faye the only difference is you unfortunately had your innocence taken away from you to young and you couldn't give it to someone you love unconditionally.

Faye – Did you give your innocence to Zeke then because you love him?

Bailey – Unfortunately not, 6 years ago I thought I was in love with Jace and he thought he was in love with me but after we realised there was no true love there.

Faye – You do know you can say sëx I know what it means, 1 we are learning it at school and 2 considering I'm not a virgin anymore I definitely know what it is.