Page one - The Beginning

Warning: this story includes suicidal thoughts, if this thing makes you feel uncomfortable do not continue.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

A year earlier

What is this place? Why was I invited here? And why does this building look so familiar? The Eevee thought to himself

Shadow

Looks like a normal Eevee but he is not a normal Eevee he just doesn't realize it yet, razor sharp claws, cute and cuddly as ever, and in case you don't know what an Eevee is here's some info:

Eevee

'The evolution pokémon'
A normal type, it is the only pokémon with 8 different possible evolutions, 9 if you include it's mega evolution the 8 different evolutions being:

Vaporeon: A water type, Vaporeon can disappear in water by liquidifying itself into water and reappearing to surprise it's opponents

Umbreon: a dark type Umbreon stalks prey silently during the night, hunting for them under the cover of darkness. When it senses an enemy's presence, it waits for its enemy to come into range. When it attacks, its rings give off a bright, golden light.

Jolteon: an electric type, it's spikes become stiff when it feels angry, upset, threatened, or scared.

Flareon: A fire type

Leafeon: A grass type

Sylveon: A fairy type, sylveon can use it's ribbon-like feelers to help it interact with objects easier than other pokémon.

Glaceon: an ice type

Espeon: A psychic type

5 of them require a stone in order for the Eevee to be evolved into these 5 eeveelutions

Present day 2001st circulation, the 12th alignment, 31st of moon, 9:15a.m.

"You are a filthy, worthless piece of trash." Zach kicks Shadow in the stomach again. "Why don't you try to get up you good for nothing loser, why don't you just do us a favor and just curl up and die?"

Shadow layed there in tears thinking to himself maybe.......maybe he's right, I am worthless, I am a piece of garbage that can't even get up to defend himself.

------------------------------------------------------------

300 words exactly and you know what that means....I want to keep writing this but I gotta stop at some point, see this is 2 things I have never done before, 1. A pokémon love story where pokémon are the humans (still four legged creatures except the ones with wings) and humans don't exist, and 2. A third person omniscient point of view, but oh boy do I have plans, also just so there is no confusion, no this is NOT the evil incarnate known as shadow, It's just one of the only names I can think of tor a character, I really need support I made like 20 mistakes with using first person POV words instead of the words I'm supposed to use for third person.