Page 5 - The Flashback

The 2000th circulation, 12 alignment, 31st of moon, 9:15a.m.

What is this place? Why was I invited here? Why does this building look so familiar? Shadow thought to himself before going in. Only to be greeted by a Vaporeon; Selene. "Hello, and welcome to the house of Eeveelutions, I'm Selene!"

Why does that name 'House of Eeveelutions sound so familiar? Have I been here before? Shadow thought to himself as he said "you're very....enthusiastic, and energetic." He said in a dark tone. "I guess I'll have to introduce myself. My name Is shadow."

Selene thought to herself, what's with him? Something about him is super sad and depressive it's a really strong sense of it just eminating from him and his aura. "I can show you around if you'd like!" She said with a less energetic and enthusiastic tone than before.

"Thanks but I think I can manage, I've been alone most of my life so I'll be fine." Shadow responded not even trying to hide his lonely life. Well that's part of the reason....but that doesn't explain the sense of dread, either way he is trying to hide it. If I couldn't sense these things; he would be successfully hiding it. I need to learn what happened to him, no one is born with this inordinate amount of sadness. Selene thought to herself.

She decided to kind of keep an eye on him to learn more about him and even talk to him sometimes, no one deserves to be this.....unhappy she thought to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ik this page is almost half as long as usual but I wasn't expecting I'd have to do this, well now you know how they met, and over time they actually got to know each other really well (well Selene still doesn't know Shadow's past) this page was for you @korbinservergundam to answer your question. If I make a grammatical error somewhere please let me know so I can go back and fix it, and the comment letting me know will be deleted once I fix it, thank you for reading.

Thunder
-------Out