page 17 Flashback 2 - Selene's past

20 years earlier, Selene's P.O.V

Ugh, I hate my parents, my dad is an alcoholic and my mom doesn't really want anything to do with me. But if I were to run where could I possibly go? How would I get my food? I thought to myself. Wait a second, one of my friends' family would take me in if I needed a new home. I thought to myself.

I packed my things, which I don't have much of. I left the very next night and actually ran away. While I was running; I tripped over a water stone and evolved, I got to my friend's house and knocked on the door.

My friend opened it, "Hey, it's me; Selene" I told my friend Shay. "I see you evolved" Shay told me. "Yeah, I think I tripped over a Water Stone on my way here." I explained. "So you here to accept the offer me and my family gave you?" She asked me.

"Yes, I can't stay with my parents anymore." I told her. "Alright, I'll let my family know that you accepted." She said. "Thanks again for everything!" I exclaimed.

A few days later.

I'm headed to school and then I notice an eevee being bullied. He's on the ground getting kicked and laughed at. Ugh, I can't just stand by and watch someone else get bullied. I thought to myself. So I decided to stand up for him.

"Hey leave him alone. Why do you have to bully him? He never did anything to you." I said. "What can a female possibly do about it?" He asked me. "Wow, sexist much?" The eevee asked hoarsely.

"KNOW YOUR PLACE RAT!!!" The bully yelled at the eevee before kicking him again. "Alright you asked for it jerk." I said.

Vaporeon learned Hydro Pump.
Vaporeon used Hydro Pump.
Critical damage, Jeff the Bully fainted.
You earned 250 Pokédollars, Vaporeon leveled up to lvl 10.

Jeff walked away wounded, and the other bullies ran off. When I walked up to the eevee he backed up as if he were scared. "Leave me alone, don't hurt me!" The eevee said, I saw fear clear in his eyes.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you." I said. "What's your name?" I asked him. "S-S-Shad----" *RIIING!!!!!* the school bell rang....."oh no, I'm late, I'm going to get in trouble again...." then the eevee ran. Wow he's fast. I thought to myself.

------------------------------------------------------------

I had a much harder time switching back to first person, just for the one page than when I switched to third person, I had to go back and fix like 100 different things.

What's this? She met Shadow well before present day???? The heck?
On three.
1.
2.
3!
WHAT A TWIST!!!!!!!

Thunder
-------Out