page 14 - Berries

3 hours later

"And here we are" Shadow said. There were berry trees and bushes everywhere you looked all around, even berries that are for specific types, like the Tamato berry for example, it's meant for fire types. A Chesto berry, it's for water types, etc.

"There are berries of every kind here." Shadow said, "I know all the types of berries by heart" he continued, Selene grabbed a Tamato berry, "no, not that one." He said.

"why?" Selene asked him, "it is extremely spicy." He explained, so she dropped it, he went around the place and found a Chesto berry tree and plucked a Chesto berry from it, "here try this one." He said handing it to her. She took it from him and took a bite, "good yeah?" He asked, "very delicious." She said.

"I figured as much, because the Chesto berries are meant for water type pokémon." He explained. "Some berries are meant for certain types, and others will increase certain stats of any pokémon or will cure some conditions caused in battle." "How do you know so much about berries?" She asked him.

"Well honestly learning about them was more interesting to me when I was in school than many other subjects, so naturally I learned all about berries." He explained. "Well why don't you eventually open up some sort of food booth where you make all kinds of dishes made with berries? That would be a good dream for you." She suggested.

"Yeah, maybe......hmmm...yeah, yeah you're absolutely right! Once I am out of this building that's what I am going to do. Except there is one berry I'd have a harder time with, which is the Grepa berry." He said. When Selene wasn't watching he quickly grabbed a few Chesto berries and a couple other berries. "Well it's getting late, we should head back." He said, "Then let's head back." She responded.

2 hours later

"Welp we're finally back!" He exclaimed with a hint of excitement, "it's almost nightfall, we should go to our rooms and get some rest because we had a long day." He continued. With a quick kiss they headed to their rooms.

Later that night

Ugh what is this light? It woke me up...guess I'll have to find out where it's coming from if I am going to be able to go back to sleep. He thought to himself. He opened his eyes only to find that his circles are glowing.

------------------------------------------------------------

This part took so long because google is a bi*** I spent so long trying to find the berry that was for water types, it gave me 2 incorrect results, one was a Passho berry which reduces the damage taken from a super effective water type move, and the other on was a Rindo berry, and I also spent a bit searching for 'what berry can be either sour or sweet' to find the Grepa berry, all kinds of incorrect results, yeah google sucks, and is SOOO annoying, It's like I searched for this stop giving me results for the opposite of what I searched, sorry about that little rant.

Thunder
-------Out