Page 19 - Abilities Unlocked part 1

5 years later

*riiiiing, riiiing.....click*
"Hello, unless you have contacted me with leads on a Shiny Umbreon known as Shadow then you have the wrong number." Selene said.

Ugh he's been missing for 3 years, I have been searching for him for 2 years. It's as if he disappeared off the face of the earth. She thought to herself.

"Sorry, I guess I did get the wrong number." said the pokémon on the other end and then they hang up. *click* "ugh, where are you Shadow?" She said to herself.

Meanwhile, in an unknown place.

"Ugh, where am I?" Shadow groaned. "This place is very.......black." he said to himself. he tries to get up only to fall back down. "Why do my legs feel so weak?" He said to himself before remembering what happened.

He attempts to get up once more, this time succeeding. He walked around for a bit. "This place appears to be a maze of some sort." He looks to the right, and standing there is a creature that one would only see in their worst nightmare. Without a second thought, he runs from it. Then he ran smack into a wall.

He hadn't realized he'd actually phased through the wall. "What the hell just happened?" He said to himself, he then heard some sort of extremely slow paced beeping, like the sound of a heartrate monitor those hospitals use, but in slow motion.

Meanwhile at Selene's place.

*Ring Ring* "Hello?" *muffled voice* "WAIT WHAT!!!???" *muffled voice* "I'll be over there asap." Oh thank god he's alive, but.....something's wrong if he's in a hospital's E.R. Especially since no one has contacted me till now, last time I saw him was on the news.

The Backrooms

This is definitely a maze of some sort, but how do I get out? These areas all look the same....but I have to get back, I NEED to get back...back to her. After a while of walking, he ended up in an area that was extremely distorted.

About a few hours after the phonecall was recieved.

I went to see him in the E.R. only to find he was in a coma of some sort, he was hooked up to this heartrate monitor.

To be continued.

The story where he was in the secret organization has been released.