4. The dagger

We arrive at the mansion we're going to rob.

My partners and haircut are hidden behind a bush. I'm studying the mansion. The doors, the windows...

I notice there are some guards running to the front so I assume haircut did something stupid. I grab my knife and I attack them.

There are coming more and more, but I manage to take out the 5 of on my right. Then I attack the ones on my left. There are 8 of them. I stab a guy behind me and 2 of them that are hiding behind a bush. They're thinking I'm a ghost and they're scared.

But then I see I didn't take them all out. Two guards managed to escape. Lenny and Chucky punch them in sinc.

"Backdoor." I say.

We all run to the backdoor as quiet as possible. They see the bodies laying on the floor. Almost all of them are still alive. "Nice work Ninja." Chucky says to me.

"Nice work? That man is dead!" Haircut exclaims, he's pointing at the guy that came from behind me.

"Exactly." Chucky says.

I don't want him to screw up the mission or something, so I quickly step in. "Two of them are dead, 14 of them are still alive. But if you don't shut your mouth right now, they won't be alive much longer."

He looks at where he thinks I am in disbelief but he doesn't say anything. He's actually looking at the right place though.

Lenny is already at the door. "You coming already?" He asks.

We follow him inside. There is a room filled with expensive junk. The dagger should be in here. "Found it." Haircut says. "Is there a trick to opening the case?"

At that moment Chucky starts smashing all the cases open. I laugh.

"What are you doing? Let's grab the dagger and let's go." Haircut says. Like he didn't see this coming.

"Haircut, you don't break into a candy store and steal one gumball." I tell him.

"You guys grab the goodies, I'll find the save." Chucky says, walking away.

Me and Lenny start 'grabbing the goodies' but haircut doesn't agree. "What do you think you're doing? This is what we came here for." He points at the dagger.

"No, it's what you came here for." Lenny reaches for a helmet. Haircut grabs his hand. "Take your hand of me." Lenny says, a warning evident in his voice.

"I'm not gonna let you jeopardize another mission." Haircut replies in his heroic voice. I would punch him now, but I'd like to see where this is going.

"I'm done asking politely." Lenny punches him in the face. "This is my mission."

"And I'm gonna listen to a guy who's spent half of his life in prison?" He replies. Then he punches Lenny, who falls and accidentally pushes against the helmet to hard.

I'm about to punch haircut in the stomach, but a cage falls on top of us.

"Great now we're both going to prison." Lenny says, he knows I'm not going to prison since I'm invisible.

Then my brother walks in. "What the hell happened?" He asks.

Lenny says it's haircut's fault and haircut says it's Lenny's fault.

"I told you we shouldn't have brought him." He believes Lenny of course.

"Agreed, but we got bigger problems. I need you to find the fuse box and-"

"Trigger a system default." Chucky finishes Lenny and then turns to Ray. "This ain't over."

He starts walking away, but then realises something. "Where's my sister?"