chapter 1

ATTAWAY

I'm leaning on a white pillar taking a drag of my cigarette all dressed up for my cousins wedding when I notice a five eight or five nine feet lady. Her hips sway from left to right, my eyes rake up and down her silk black gown, her small waist fits her slim upper body perfectly, her curves look like they are going to burst out of the material any minute. The sound of her red heels are very annoying but yet I find it satisfying. I continue to observe this mystery girl as she widens her red painted full lips into a bright smile that shows her perfectly white teeth.

"You look beautiful" I hear her say to a brunette girl in the same black silk material, she just doesn't look nearly as hot as mystery girl does.

"Can't you see where you are going?" I yell at the guy who bumped into me.

"I'm sorry" he says and walks away. I turn to mystery girl but she is gone.

SEHMAT

"Babe are you okay in there?" Hammad asks from the other side of the bathroom door.

" Yes Hammad just finishing up" I say looking at my reflection in the mirror. He doesn't respond so I assume he has left the room. I check myself one more time and immediately start to question my peach pants and black turtle neck top.

" Hammad ?" I ask not sure if he is in the room anymore but I get no response which is an answer. I open the door and head out into our bedroom.

" Damn girl, you look hot" Hammad says startling me but I don't show it.

" Are you sure ? Cause I feel it's too plain" I say walking towards a now standing Hammad.

" Of course you do my queen. You always do." Hammad says pulling me into his hard chest and places a small kiss on my forehead.

"I'm going to wake the twins up " I say to him but he tightens his grip around my waist and kisses my lips this time

" I love you" he says and I feel the redness crawling to my cheeks.

Hammad and I have been married for a couple of years now but I still blush when he says romantic stuff like this.

" I know hammad, I know you do" I say noticing how his face turns into a frown and I laugh

" I love you too hammad, now let me go" I say wiggling myself out of his grip.

I walk across the hall and knock on wood door before stepping in, Nada is fast asleep while yara is bathing.

" Nada honey it's school time" I shake her and she tosses and turns her back to me.

"Morning mama" yara greets me from behind me.

"Morning honey how was your night?" I smile kissing her wet cheeks

"Alhamdullilah mama" she smiles and head to her dresser. I leave after Nada walks into the bathroom cause I know if I don't stay she would go back to sleep, she is just like her father.

I make pancakes and eggs with toast and make the kitchen island immediately I head down stairs.

"Breakfast is ready !" I yell from the bottom of the stairs. Everyone is around the island before I know it.