Chapter 12

Muhammad *past*

I placed a gently kiss on her head and tell her to get some rest

"good night" she smiled as I shut the door. I sigh and walk down stairs and found that Annie was still here.

" you're still here?" I asked her and she smiles are beautiful smile showing her white teeth.

" I was just about to leave" she said and began to walk away.

" it's late why don't you just stay back" I said checking the time.

" no Muhammad  don't worry about me, I will manage" she said smiling.

" I will worry about you Annie you work for me and you are not  going anywhere this late" I said and she smiled.

" but my jace" she sad her voice low.

" I will send David to go get him. And  You are moving in here with me because of Jace and you won't have to stress yourself much" I said and watched her as she processed what I just said.

He face lights up and she began to cry.

" thank you Muhammad but I can't.... ." she started .

" I'm not taking no for an answer" I said to her and she smiled

" Thank you... Jace will be soo happy to see you." she smiled and I gave her a hug.

I call up David the driver and asked him to go get Jace  and their belongings.

" you know your room don't you?" I asked raising a brow at her. She nods and walks upstairs sobbing.

I sit on the couch and started watching this movie called lion. I watched half way through the movie before I finally fell asleep on the couch.

~

Sehmat

I woke up for a drink of water but I forgot to fill up the jar on my bedside. I lazily walk towards the door rubbing my eyes. I walk down stairs and found the TV on with Muhammad curled up on the couch like a little baby.

His blonde hair covered his face I move closer to him and watch him carefully as he slept. I pushed his hair away from his face and he turns his face towards me making a better view for me.

His lips were slightly parted and his eyes were shut. He curled up even more and I giggled. He looks so peaceful. I head to the kitchen and fill up my jug with ice cold water. I head upstairs and return with a blanket.

I use the blanket to cover muhammad and I sit on the floor in front of the couch.

" thank you for everything, I can never repay you" I said quietly and stood up. I gave him a swift kiss on the cheek and walked back up. I slump of the bed and hug my pillow tight and went into dream land.

~

Muhammad

I woke up around 6:15 am I was covered with a blanket. I can remember falling asleep on the couch but not being covered in a blanket. Annie must have covered me up when David got back with Jace. I took lazy steps towards the stairs and went into my room.

I took a quick shower and washed my hair it's been a while. Once I was dressed I put on my tie and walk out the room. I went straight to mystery girl's room.

She was laying on her stomach her legs were wide apart but you can't see between them. She had a pillow huged so tight between her arms. She looked so sweet and peaceful while she sleeps but the complete opposite when she is up.