Chapter 8

Sehmat *past*

It's been two weeks since Rahim killed my dad, everyday is like relieving that moment when I united with my dad and helplessly watch him die. Rahim as always  never fails to hurt me for any little thing I did wrong.

Waking up the day after the incident was hell on earth, I wished Rahim had killed me along with my dad. I wished Imran had chocked me to death that afternoon. I woke up with the worst pain in my mouth, my legs felt numb worse than  the first time Rahim took my virginity as my husband.

I mentally cursed them both and headed to the shower that morning, I cried my eyes out as I watched the water go down the drain. The water relaxed my muscles immediately it made contact with my chocolaty baby soft skin. I took my strawberry shampoo and washed my hair.

I step out of the small bathroom after drying my self, I wrap a small white towel around my hair unskillfuly and headed to the closet. I grabbed a long light blue gown with small peach flowers and a strap and wore it. I made a cold latte and headed back to my room.

Rahim had collected my phone incase I tried to call the cops, or tried to call anyone especially dee. I made lunch and headed back to bed before Rahim came back from where ever the hell he goes to everyday.

I woke up to the sound of the door shutting hard.

" where are you!?" Rahim yelled from the living room

I rushed to the living room so I don't get a beating

"what took you so long?" he yelled immediately I came to him

" I... Didn't mean to" I said looking at my feet

" shut up" he yelled and stood up

" fix that room before she comes" he says stumbling to the kitchen.

Who is she? And why does she need to go to the bedroom?

I wanted to ask but kept shut. Prevention is better than cure people say.

I fixed the room and told him. Few minutes later a beautiful white lady walked in. I took time and raked my eyes up and down her body. She was slim but curvey just not as curvey as I am. She has a silk mint green below the knees but above the ankle gown, it hugged her body in all the right places and the spaghetti strap exposed some part of her neckline.

She walked passed me with a sly smile and went to Rahim and placed a kiss on his lips.

If only she knew who he really was.

They walked into the bedroom and shut the door. Few seconds later Rahim called me in, he tied me to a chair and made me watch him be intimate with another woman.

My weeks went by the same way every single day.

¢

Today Is the day I decided  to run away and leave the life of beauty and the beast that is not a fairytale.

I packed up my bags since in the evening. I stole my phone from Rahim and called up dee

" where have you been?" she asked immediately she picked up

"long story... Can I come to your place?" I asked my voice shaking

"ofcourse... Are you okay tho?" she asked her voice laced with worry

" yeah. I'm leaving for good" I said to her and I heard her sigh

" I'm soo proud of you for taking this step babe" I could hear the smile in her voice