Tyty's ACT Part 4

"Of course I'm serious," Chris said.
The movie 365 Days was on the screen.
Tyty seriously couldn't believe his eyes. "You want to watch this?"
Chris smirked. "Why not? I've heard it's good."
"Alright," said Tyty. He blushed when he saw Chris's piercing gaze meet his. He quickly turned towards the screen and pressed play.
Chris and Tyty watched the movie in silence. Chris was right, it really was a good movie. When Massimo said "Are you lost babygirl?" Tyty snorted.
"What?" asked Chris, smiling.
"Nothing," said Tyty. "I've seen so many memes about that."
Chris laughed. They continued to watch the movie. Not long after, the famous boat scene came on. Tyty glanced at Chris. Chris was looking at him. Tyty looked away quickly and continued watching. Without warning, Chris moved closer to Tyty and put his arm around him. Tyty stiffened and looked at Chris.
Chris smiled. "Is there something wrong?" he asked.
"Oh! Uh, nothing," Tyty replied. Chris looked away, and Tyty relaxed. He spent the rest of the movie in Chris's arms. When the ending credits played, Tyty turned to Chris.
"You know," said Tyty. "You were right. That was actually a decent movie."
"Yeah," said Chris. "I liked the second half better." He looked down at their position. Chris's arms were still wrapped around Tyty.
Tyty blushed, knowing what he's referring to. "Yeah, me too."
Tyty and Chris stood up. "Thank you," said Tyty. "You coming over here means a lot."
"Of course," said Chris. "I had to spoil my best friend after his ACT. I know you worked hard this week, man."
"Yeah, it was tough." Tyty replied.
Chris walked forward and gave Tyty a huge hug. Tyty hugged him back, savoring the moment. The two stood there for what seemed like hours. Finally Chris pulled away.
"I should be going," he said. "Bryan is expecting me."
"Oh," said Tyty. "Of course."
He walked Chris to the front door. "Will I see you soon?" he asked.
Chris smiled. "Oh, definitely."