Batlleship attack pt 1

In Shang Mu:

Zao: Don't worry about taking turns! I'm sure you must be hungry, so have at it!
The robots gives them sushi.
Lilac, Carol, Milla: Sushi!
Sonic: Sushi?
Knuckles: Hmm?
Lilac: a You've never ate sushi before?
Tails: From our world, we don't have sushi.
Sonic: Then let's try it.
The three takes a bite of sushi.
Everyone: So good!
Sonic: Wow, it's amazing!
Lilac: I know, right?
Torque: So, what's that giant head on the wall over there?
Zao: That's the pride of my collection! An ancient statue modeled after the dragons of the Before Time.
Torque: What's special about them compared to, you know, someone like Lilac?
Sonic: Lilac is a dragon too, so how what's special about that?
Zao: What's special? Hah! Did you two come from another planet or something?
Lilac then coughs.
Lilac: Sorry.
Zao: Long ago, a magnificent creature soared across Avalice in a ball of fire. When it landed, our ancestors were so captivated by its power and beauty that they built three kingdom in its honor.
Torque: Shang Mu, Shang Tu and Shuigang?
Zao: Bingo! And when the cities were built, the dragon transformed into the legendary Kingdom Stone we know and love today.
Tails: Wow. That's amazing.
Zao: Yes. The same stone that was heartlessly yanked away from me!
Carol: You took it first!
Lilac: Carol! Manners.
Carol: Sorry...
Knuckles: She's not wrong.
Lilac: Why did you take it? Why now?
Zao; Shang Mu is on the brink of a energy crisis. With the stone in our hands, we could have solved it overnight!
Carol: Well, that worked out well..:
Torque: I don't think this energy crisis of yours is an accident. I think it's deliberate, and I think we know who is responsible.

In Shuigang Palace:
A battle happened as Brevon takes out the people.

In Shuigang Palace:A battle happened as Brevon takes out the people

Brevon: Don't borebme with your lecturers. I've heard them a thousand times from a thousand self righteous warriors. Unless you have something useful to say, the only thing that matters to you is how quickly I can cast you aside. I really have a lot of work to do.
???: You'll fail. Men like you always fail.
Brevon takes his knife and slashes him as he disappears.
Brevon: Interesting theory.
Syntax: Hello sir. Have you beheaded the intruders yet?
Brevon: What is it?
Syntax: There is an incoming transmission from Serpentine.
Serpentine: The full moon is out! Not a cloud in the sky!
Brevon: Don't relax just yet! Upload the scans and get back here immediately.
Serpentine: Of course, my lord!
Brevon: Contact the crash site and tell them to refit our warp drive. I want the artifact to fit like a glove.
Syntax: As you wish, sir.
Brevon: We're getting off this rock.

In Shang Mu: