Dragon Rage

In Shang Tu's palace:
Sonic and Lilac returns back and shows Magister the message.

In Shang Tu's palace:Sonic and Lilac returns back and shows Magister the message

Magister: The implications of this are powerful...

Lilac: Do you believe it, your excellency?

Magister: It's difficult to say... But if it's true, then the Kingdom Stone is more important to our future than we realize. It must be returned to its resting place before the energy within is lost forever. Something terrible has happened in your absence. Zao has sent his army to attack Shuigang.

Sonic: Huh?!

Lilac: What?! But they're innocent!

Magister: Not as far as Zao is concerned. I have sent soldiers of our own to hold them off, but I fear that it will not be for long.

Lilac: What are we gonna do?!

Magister: As ironic as it may seem, you are the only dragonblood worthy of our trust. You can stop this war before it begins.

Sonic: Hey, don't forget me.

Magister: Hmm?

Sonic: Yeah, she may be a dragon, but I'm a hedgehog, and I'll tell you, that you should be worthy of my trust too.

Lilac: Sonic...

Magister: Very well... You and Sonic can stop this war before it begins.

Sonic: Now that's better.

Lilac: Tell is what to do?

Magister: Our ships will take you as far as they can. When you two land, ride the northern winds to the snowfields.

Lilac: Understood.

Sonic: You can count on us!

Sonic and Lilac gets on the robot.

Magister: We are counting on you, dragonblood,
hedgehog. Safe winds.

In Shuigang Snowfields North Avalice:
Tails, Knuckles and the others were running in the snow as they see a big truck with Shang Mu's guards.

Tails: Huh?

Knuckles: What the?

Carol: Stop!

The truck stops as Gong and the guards were guarding the way.

Zao: What are THEY doing here?!

Gong: Hmph. Nice hat.

Zao: Nice gut.

Milla: Let me help!

The others comes in as Milla makes a ice stand giving Zao height.

Gong: It seems that we have a common enemy, Zao.
Gong gives Zao a note from the Magister.