Chapter 14: Chunin Exams Pt.2

(A/N)

Besides that, please enjoy Chapter 14

(Flashback Start)

To make a long boring story short, we did the same test as the anime and I told Naruto and Hinata they don't have to answer any questions. I even told Neji and his team. Actually, during the written portion of the exams, I communicated with Gaara and talked to him mentally. I told him about the Kazekage being killed by Orochimaru and he said that he would inform his siblings and he thanked me. I became his friend and I told him that I told Shukaku to stop being such an asshole and let him sleep. I also told Gaara that I would fix his seal as soon as I could. Oh! also we passed and Anko busted through the window like she did but he banner changed from 'The Sexy and Single Anko Mitarashi' to 'the Sexy and Taken Anko Mitarashi'. Guess Kakashi and Anko are a thing now, that's good. She told us to meet her in the forest of death and so, that's where we headed.

(Flashback End)

As we ran to the Forest of Death I could sense a few Anbu level presences following us. "Do you guys sense that?" I asked. I felt Naruto send out an unnoticeable pulse of chakra to sense the surroundings. And before you guys start saying 'but how could you sense it if it was unnoticeable'. Look I'm OP as fuck right now, I would be surprised if I didn't sense it anyways were getting off track.

"Yeah, I can sense them. What should we do June" Naruto asked me as the both of them looked back at me. "I want you guys to conserve your chakra for this part of the exams and the preliminary round so I'll deal with our guest," I said as Hinata and Naruto both nodded and sped away while I just disappeared like I was never there in the first place. I created about 19 more shadow clones and they used various methods of killing the ROOT members.

I was behind my ROOT member and I decided to play a sick game. I infused chakra into my fist and struck the members back, shattering the bones and causing the ROOT operative to shot down into the ground, paralyzed. I gently floated down to the member. I flipped him over and looked at him straight in the eyes with my 12 Tomoe Rinne-Sharingan activated. "I want you to deliver a message fo me to that old fuck Danzo" I started as I leaned down to his ear and whispered. "I'm going to kill his ass for what he did".

After I said that I healed the ROOT member but what the operative didn't know was that I placed a little seal I invented that after he told Danzo, he would explode. I also made him forget he saw my Rinne-Sharingan so that when Danzo faces me I'm going to surprise him. I know I could kill him instantly without him being able to use Izanagi but I want to test my powers.

After I dealt with the ROOT fuckers I flashed to Naruto and appeared right next to him. "You deal with them?" Naruto asked. "I dealt with them alright, I even left a little gift for Danzo" I smirked with an evil grin. Naruto and Hinata sweatdropped at my face and Hinata placed a hand on my shoulder. "What did you do June?" Hinata asked. I gave her an innocent smile and said "Nothing" I said innocently. Me and Hinata just stared at each other before she just shrugged and walked away and stood next to Naruto.

After waiting for a few more minutes Anko finally arrived. I looked at her but then I started to look even harder. I squinted my eyes in suspicion and I saw that her hair was kind of messed and she was sweating a bit. I stared at her for a bit longer before realization dawned on me. Once it did I shouted at Anko, "Was it good!". I saw Anko look at me with a red face. Then I saw here throw a Kunai my way and I caught it. As I caught it I felt Anko appear behind me with a kunai in her hand.

"What did you say brat?" Anko said in a low whisper. I turned around and looked at her as I tossed the kunai behind me and I said "I asked did you have a good time?" I asked with a mischievous grin. I knew I got her because her face turned even redder than before. Just then I felt a chakra signature that was filled with nothing but evil. I didn't do anything because Anko flipped her Kunai around quickly and positioned it next to the head of Orochimaru in his creepy ass disguise.