Chapter 12: The Wave Escort Mission Pt.2

(A/N)

Besides that, please enjoy Chapter 12

(Flashback Start)

Fast forward to after we get off the boat and begin walking towards the wave village. I sensed someone watching us so I, without looking, flashed behind the person with the Tri-pronged Kunai to the person's throat. "I'm not here to kill you I just want you to give this to Zabuza this scroll, it explains everything. Can you do that Haku?". I felt Haku flinch and sensed he was about to ask a question but I just interrupted. " I can see the future and this if you listen to what the scroll says, you'll live," I said as I returned the Kunai. Haku turned to me a nodded a thank you and flickered away.

I flashed back down to my team and they asked me if something was wrong. I told them that everything was fine and there was nothing to worry about. They were completely unaware of what I just did.

(Flashback End)

After confronting Haku and not encountering Zabuza, we walked for a bit longer and arrived in the Land of Waves town. And I'll just say this, seeing these people suffer from a screen is one thing. You feel bad for them but you know you can't. But when your when you're actually there in person it's completely different. You see the suffering of each and every person clearly. As we walked through the town I had to hold back my tears. I know I died and all but this is something worse than death, watching someone else suffer when you know that you can help.

As we walked through town I felt a tug on my clothes. I turned around and faced two little kids. I held in a gasp of shock, I could almost see their ribs. I unconsciously balled my hand in a fist and mentally swore that Gato would pay for this. "Do you have any food miss?" the little boy asked me. I nodded and out of nowhere, I created a bag with some food in it. I swear I saw the kid's eye's grew three times their original size. I put a finger up to my lips in a motion to tell them to stay quiet.

I handed the bag to the little kids and they eagerly accepted it. Before I could turn back to my teammates, who were no watching me, I felt two pairs of arms around my legs. I looked down and saw the two little kids hugging me. "Thank you so much Onee-san!" both of the little kids shouted happily as I hugged them back. After a few moments, I pulled away and looked them straight in the eye. "I swear to you guys I'll free you from this suffering, Believe it!" I said to the little kids, borrowing my cousin's catchphrase. "We believe you Onee-san!" both the kids said to me before they ran back to what I assumed was their home.

I stared off in the direction they went before I stood up and turned around to my teammates and Tazuna. I walk over to them and I saw looks of surprise on their faces. "I meant it when I said I'll free them from Gato's grip. That bastard will die fro what he's done" I said with a determined look on my face. After that Tazuna leads us to his house. It was near the edge of the town and next to the ocean. I looked out to the ocean and just stared, the sight was amazing and I couldn't wait to see the sun-set.

Tazuna knocked on the door and the door opened, revealing Tsunami. When I first saw here in the anime I like her immediately. She was a very kind woman and a loving mother and daughter. "Father!" Tsunami exclaimed in excitement as she threw her arms around the old geezer. "Tsunami! It's so good to see you again" Tazuna said happily while hugging his daughter. I smiled at their reunion, you could tell that they care about each other a lot.

After Tsunami finished hugging Tazuna she turned her attention to us. "Who are these people?" Tsunami asked her father. "Oh sorry, let me introduce you guys. This is my daughter Tsunami, Tsunami these are the leaf shinobi that I hired to protect me while I finish the bridge" Tazuna said as he introduced us. Tsunami gave us a kind, heartwarming smile before bowing slightly. "Thank you for protecting my father. Please, come in for some tea".