Chapter 1

Her finger tips traced the smooth glass. The girl with the huge smile no longer existed. After putting the picture in her bag, she let out a ragged breath as she pressed the door bell. There, I did it, she thought. A heavily made up woman stood at the doorway. In the sunlight, she could see the heavy layers of foundation. Katelynn watched as the woman leaned her stick like figure against the door frame. 

"Yes?" 

"Hi, I'm looking for a Mason Kimber. Is this the right place?" A man stood behind the woman who was staring at Katelynn. 

"Katelynn..." he said, barely audiable, not believing her presence. "What are you doing here?" She opened her mouth to speak but couldn't get a word out. Her heart beat so fast and hard she was sure he was able to hear it over the tense silence. In the sunlight, his light brown eyes almost seemed hazel. The woman beside him cleared her throat and Katelynn hastily took out the thin doccument and gave it to him. 

His eyes quickly scanned over the paper. "Sammy, go inside and go and look after Khole and Jason." The blonde strutted off. 

"Already started dating?" Mason pushed her further outside as he stepped out. 

"This doesn't mean anything, Katelynn. It was just a fling! A holiday fling." His eyes scanned over the marriage certificate again and shook his head. "I thought this wasn't real. It was a joke."

"We're married, Mason. It wasn't a fling. Atleast not to me it wasn't." 

/////// Hope you all love this story! It may be a bit confusing at first, but give it a chance? Anyways, hope you enjoyed that little chapter. Hope to see you with another one on Saturday (hopefully) 

Anndddd....HAPPY NEW YEARS PEOPLE! Love you all :)