twenty-four.

"miles, i like you, i know how i feel." i said with a glare as he kept shaking his head as if he could convince me otherwise.

he groaned, his voice soft, his heart shaped lips genetically pursed, "georgia."

"don't georgia me. don't tell me that bullshit!"

he stepped closer, my eyes meeting his chin as he bent his knees slightly to look at me, "you don't like me-"

i watched as miles backed back into the wall, frozen and immobile. and suddenly my lips were on his, the kiss angry and wild and unkempt as his ringed fingers entangled in my hair, ringlets circling around his fingers as i smiled into the kiss, his teeth nibbling into my bottom lip.

"georgie..."

say my name, say my name. i was more aware of every move he made, my back against the wall as miles propped me up.

his body flush against mine, my thighs rubbing against the material of his black button up that was locked around his waist. my hands fisted in his shirt and then sliding down to his slightly toned yet lanky arms.

his hands at the concave of my waist, pressing in creating a dimple of it's own as the air fogged. his lips were addictive and tasted of vodka and coffee.

miles pulled away and rested his forehead on mine, both of us panting, "you can't tell me how to feel, miles. i like you and i want you to admit that you like me too."

and i knew that we were both so fragile.

"georgie, this is why i don't want this... one day, i'm going to die for her. the train is going to hit me, i'll... i'll join her."