eleven.

"she's my girlfriend."

"wait," pushing his head off of me, i stood, rubbing at the sleeves of my jacket as if i were trying to rid his scent, i didn't realized how quick my actions were. quick enough to send his head flying down and smacking against the ground, not hard enough to draw blood but hard enough that you heard something and he probably had a killer headache.

"shit, georgia." he groaned in pain, clutching his head like his life depended on it.

i however was stuck on the subject at hand, "you have a girlfriend?"

if he had a girlfriend, i couldn't keep being around him. his girlfriend could fucking attack me... but even knowing that him having a girlfriend and me developing a crush on him was stupid, i liked being around miles for some reason.

miles' brown eyes widened before he stopped being a drama queen and rubbed the back of his head, pulling another beer out his duffle bag, his eighth beer, "no, no... i meant s-she was my girlfriend."

i snorted, if you're still claiming her, that means something, dipshit, "you sure about that?"

"absolutely."

i shook my head back at him, my brown curls flying around me, "miles, you're not over her."

and then he said the one thing i didn't expect him to say, "i know."