chapter 1 1/2

Edited: aight I fixed this chapter.....have a great day

D O K I D O K I

These artwork belong to ItsALolbitShow she is the best!!!

Puma is her OC character who is in the storie. Check her out :D

If anything happens to ItsALolbitShow imma kill everybody and then myself

Enjoooyyyyyy (kill me :'D)

------------------
                        Model DM10,000

Serial # 783 666 369

Bios 8.2 Revision 1086

Reboot.....

Memory reboot Failed

Loading O5...

System Initialization.......Ok
Checking Biocoponents....OK
Checking advanced features....OK
Starting.....

StaillerLife🌿

.
.
.

Damien p.o.v aka DM10000

My eyelids start to open up as I've rebooted. I squinted at the glassy vision infront of me; my surroundings were a tin of lime green. I look around with curiosity, I identify that im inside a tube filled with lime liquid, I looked down to see that im attached to wires and an unnecessary breathing mask attached to my mouth. I fell the argue to growl and get out of this tube, until a lady came up to be with a red dress, blue eyes, and dark drown hair.

She looked at me with kindness," DM10,000, may you identified you serial number?" She ask. In monotoned I responded, "serial number existence 783 666 369" I've responded with a deep voice surprising the lady. " May I know your features" she ask again.

" Im an physically created by Michael Fong and work from the government, I can cook, clean, babysit, and be used for your needs. I can investigate quicker than an RK800 android and future inventions, and can run with a speed of 3 horses. My fangs are use to only necessary purposes, killing or poisoning. Eye vision of an owl; you can switch my language and accent if you like. Example, 'Hola buenas tardes,soy creado para investigation advansada'.

   She looked at me with a smile. " DM10,000, may I know your vertifide name?" I immediately start searching for common or simply names use in the whole world, I've found one that people been talking about of a character in the one called "Who killed Markiplier". I stoped scanning.

"My name is Damien"

-

Connors p.o.v

I started to walk to Jimmy's bar, I've been looking for a paticular person for time now. Ive heard that im being partnered with Lieutenant Anderson and Detective Moonlight. I saw the no allowed signs in the door.

No dogs allowed
No Androids allowed
No Staillerlife androids allowed

Hm, wonder what Staillerlife androids are. I enter the building filled with alcohol and smoke, people snickering of my appearance. Ive scan everybody in the bar, lucky I found the older man.