AUTHOR'S NOTE

hi guys. so sorry this isn't a new update.

every time i come back to this account, there's a new comment telling me to please update and i want to tell you guys that i appreciate you all so so much. i sincerely appreciate all of you reading my story and wanting more of it. i can't even express how much i appreciate you.

unfortunately, i hit a block with the story and haven't updated in almost six months. i feel like it's been dragging on and i'm not sure what i'm doing with it to be honest. for a while, i forgot this story existed and then i got really busy and life got stressful. so i'm sorry i haven't updated in so long.

however, your comments really inspire me to keep writing. every time i see a new comment asking me to update, it makes me want to continue the story.

so, i am going to try to make an outline for the rest of this story, and get to writing. and at the very least, i'm going to try to get a new chapter out soon.

thank you all for sticking with me and this story, even though i know it kinda sucks. if you've made it this far and are reading this, just know you mean a lot to me.

anyway if you didn't read all that, moral of the story is I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP ON THIS STORY. just be patient with me and i'll try real hard to update.

lots of love, E

published: july 20, 2020